I Mcdonalds going downhill?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Cyclone3616 • Oct 15, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The stores vary so much because they are owned by so many different people but on the whole I think they are doing a good business. The last time I got fries from one of the stores I was disappointed but I was hungry. McDonald's food is not what I would all real food, more chemicals than food. I try to stay away from all fast food outlets. I always wonder if the food is handled well to avoid germs. I have gotten burgers from other places that had bugs in them which was a big turn off. I got my money back but the sight of that bug was still in my head, which is one reason I avoid those places.

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think McDonalds is going downhill. For one thing, they've been the go-to food for many families for many years. I do think though, that in order to continue on that path though, I think that they need to introduce more healthy and more vegetarian options because the public is changing their eating habits now.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I mean I guess if you want to see it that way but we're not talking about McDonald's. We're talking about In N Out Burger which is the best quality burgers from a fast food place. I think a lot of celebrities eat there. I normally don't eat anyone's burgers but my mom's so when I got food there I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I guess sometimes you just have to have an open mind though. Besides even if you were to not like In N Out Burger I think it would be better to have one of those than a McDonald's on every corner.