[US Only] I save 50% using this working coupon from Adam and Eve

Discussion in Coupons started by nanzcollins • Jun 26, 2014.

1. nanzcollins

nanzcollinsNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Guys, First of all I'm just a new here and I would like just to share this 2 coupon codes from Adam and Eve because I save 50% plus the mystery gift is so nice.

- Use the Coupon Code FUN50 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

- Use the Coupon Code KINKY50 at the checkout of Adam And Eve to get 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

2. reginleighs

reginleighsNew Member

Threads:
    I would like to share that the coupons are working, it's the best coupon from Adam and Eve, so far I will use this codes again. SUPPPPEER LIKKKE

3. marthalovely

marthalovelyNew Member

Threads:
    Hey, I would also like to share this coupon code because I save 50% using this code below

FRIDAY - 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

HANS - 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

CUPID100 - 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

CUPID125 - 50% OFF on almost ANY item plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs.

4. ellencdobbinsa

ellencdobbinsaNew Member

Threads:
    working coupons, big thanks

5. kathybertson

kathybertsonNew Member

Threads:
    Adam and Eve Coupon Code TIPS

I'm a new here and I would like to share this working coupon code TIPS from Adam and Eve because I purchased today an G Spot Vibr*tor then I save 50% off plus FREE Shipping, a FREE Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs. I share my experience to let others know so that they can save also money like me, Just Sharing

6. Andrey212121

Andrey212121Banned

Threads:
    AAAmazing. Thank you very much)))