I use awardwallet. Does anyone else?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by BestCrispAir • May 12, 2012.

1. BestCrispAir

BestCrispAirNew Member

Threads:
    I have joined a number of different loyalty programs. I could not keep up with them. The ones that pay me to search, the ones that pay me to play games, the ones for airline miles and rental cars, all of them sort of would end up forgotten. I got a notebook and started logging them in, but then I would forget to update the notebook.
    I found Award Wallet, which is free. I can upgrade if I want, and for 10.00 I can get a credit card sized card that has all of my reward information on it. I have not done that yet, I just keep all of my things I am a member of there. Before I shop without rewards, I will look at my award wallet and see if any of the companies I have signed up for have a special, a discount, a coupon, or offer points for going through them.
    Here is my link. I don't think I get points for it, but I am going to post it, anyway.

2. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of AwardWallet myself, although, I don't really frequently visit sites like those ones. Have you got any good rewards from them in the time you've used them, guys? If so, what kinds of things have you been able to get yourselves?

3. goodselfme

goodselfmeMember

Threads:
    No I don't join these kinds of sites. I would just join and then do nothing with them. I have many options to get deals, and so this would not work for me. Thank you for the explanation. You did that well so I understood it easily.

4. mirage1440

mirage1440Member

Threads:
    This looks interesting! I always forget which rewards programs I have too. And my coupons. I'm so glad to bring my smartphone with me when I shop so I can look up coupons and reward cards. But I hate it when I don't get service in a particular store and my coupons don't load. Usually they just scan a store coupon for me, but today they didn't and I was so frustrated.