I want Facebook to charge my Paypal account, not my credit card ! Possible ?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by donaldplozha • Aug 13, 2012.

1. donaldplozha

donaldplozhaMember

Threads:
    I started an advertising campaign for my Facebook fanpage, and now I notice that Facebook has directly charged my credit card. But I want them to take the money I have in my Paypal account, not the ones from the credit card :(

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I'm in a similar situation. I want to use my PayPal balance, but I don't have a CC. Facebook won't let me use PayPal to pay for promoting a post...

3. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    Oh wow, I thought you should be able to use your Paypal account but I don't know I never paid for anything of Facebook. I do know that Facebook has been pushing to verify your Paypal account with them since all of the game apps have offers for you if you verify Paypal with Facebook. What is the sense of verifying it if they don't let you use it??

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I know of a lot of online place where they don't accept PayPal anymore.This is primarily due to accounts not being verified. I guess Facebook changed their policy, but I would never use a credit card, or my PayPal because it's not secure. All it takes is for some hackers to get into your account and get your credit card number.

5. Nakhash

NakhashMember

Threads:
    PayPal has a debit MasterCard option you can sign up for. It's a loadable card from both your PayPal account and from various stores. You might try that option. I have one and haven't had any problems with it.

6. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've been offered various perks for different games and things on Facebook if I verify my paypal account. But I'm not sure if it's the same when advertising on there. I wouldn't ever give any personal information over to Facebook because of the serious threats it has from dedicated hackers who target facebook users.

7. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I don't blame you not to mention Zuckerburg has been reported giving out people's info to third party companies. I know advertising is important, but I wouldn't compromise my safety over it.

8. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    Get the Paypal debit card, that's your only option. Another option is to transfer your Paypal balance to your credit card and then pay through that. Most big sites are competitors in one way or another so they won't use each others products or services. Ever since Paypal was bought by ebay, a lot of ebay's competitors have stopped using them.