i want Paypal :(

Discussion in Payment Methods started by pathankp • Oct 13, 2012.

1. pathankp

pathankpNew Member

Threads:
    i want to have Paypal id but paypal doesnt support mu country....!
    i want to know if there is any other way to register paypal ID.

2. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There isn't much you can do if Paypal isn't supported in your country. I wouldn't recommend lying about your country of residence because they will eventually find out and close your account. Have you considered using the alternatives to Paypal?

3. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:

To my best of knowledge, not unless you have a bank account in another country where paypal is operational and have a credit/debit card from that account that can be linked to your paypal account. As far as I know, you might still be able to send payments but not receive them through paypal if you live in certain countries. Where are you located?

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    ^ The others are right. You could potentially get around it if you actually have a bank account in another country than where you are living. That won't help you too much, though. And if you get caught, they can take your funds instead of releasing them to you. You're better off simply using an alternative for now.

5. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    If your country is not as of this time being serviced by paypal than you really won't be able to apply, there are however other alternatives depending on what you need paypal for. If you want to purchase stuff online you can always get a visa or mastercard debit card from your local bank. If you want to work online and you want a better way of getting your salary than money transfer, then you can apply at online freelance jobsites that issue debit cards. The site oDesk or eLance for example will send the card to your country and you can withdraw your money from a local atm or use it like a debit card in certain establishments. If you tell us what you plan to use paypal for then we could probably suggest another option.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Sad to say that you have any other choice but to select another payment processor that supports your country. There are lots of other processors that are available internationally like Payza, MoneyBookers and Neteller.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of the reasons why Paypal doesn't support other countries is because of the poor conversion rate. So I think that aside from the suggestions of the other members, you can also try the Western Union payment option, or opt to be paid via check. If you could tell the reason why you intend to have a Paypal account then the other members can further help you.

8. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    You should really wait until it is available for your country.If you try to do a short cut, or work around the system and they find out,(and they always do), they will shut your paypal account down and keep any money you have in your account with them.

9. bryce12

bryce12Active Member

Threads:
    There is a way around but it isn't cheap. You can try opening a US bank account and then link it with a brand new Paypal account. However it isn't easy to get a US bank account these days but if you can manage it, you can do a lot more than get money from Paypal.

10. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah isn't much you can do but find something that's like paypal that supports your country. Sites like paypal are payaza is one of them you might want to look into that one and see if they support your country also money bookers is another one i'd google sites like paypal to see what comes up and find one for your country that's the only choice you really have.