I want to go to Japan!

Discussion in Travel started by Animachine • Feb 24, 2013.

1. Animachine

AnimachineNew Member

Threads:
    Since I can remember its been a dream to travel to Japan. I remember looking up plane tickets once and telling myself I would probably never make it. More recently I've heard of some popular travel organizations where individuals put up their couches to travels for the same courtesy when they travel. It's a giant network that I think I might like to be a part of, if it reaches to Japan. Has anyone heard of one of these networks? I've heard of them in passing conversation but never thought to get the name of one until I gained some more recent interest. Would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a creative travel community?

2. vk kapoor

vk kapoorMember

Threads:
    Seven years ago I overstayed my tourist visa. My only excuse is I was young and immature. I was deported and banned for 5 years. Now, I would like to visit the country again for a short vacation and to see some old friends. I know the ban has expired but I am still nervous about returning because Japanese immigration officials are very strict. I fear they will send me back on the first available flight back home because of my past. My question is now that my ban has expired do you think I will be scrutinized at passport control and have problems gaining entry? And, if you have had similiar problems or know someone who has faced a similiar experience I would appreciate it if you could contact me and give me some advice??