I was So Excited!

Discussion in Pets started by jnmcksmom • Jun 2, 2012.

1. jnmcksmom

jnmcksmomNew Member

Threads:
    I was so excited to find two new baby puppies under The House last week. My dog, Chewy, is an 8 year old Great Pyrenees and I honestly thought she was done having puppies. She had not had any in 3 years and the last time she only had two. This time she again only had two and we did not even know she was expecting. She now has two beautiful baby boys that are half Pyrenees and half Pitt Bull(the neighbor's dog). They are so beautiful!

2. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Congratulations! Puppies are just so darn cute. When I was a kid, our dog dissappeared. We thought the worst and figured she was gone for good. About a week later, our neighbor came over and said that our dog had given birth to five puppies in their barn! We didn't get to keep any of the puppies but it was nice to have our dog back.

3. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Aww, congratulations! Do you have any pics of them you could share?

4. greenmachine

greenmachineMember

Threads:
    How cute! Congratulations on the new puppies. Can pics be posted in the forum? i would love to see the new babies. Are you all keeping both or any of them?

5. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Awww. Congratulations. I would also love to see the new puppies. I live in an apartment and don't want to have a dog here. ;)

6. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, congratulations on the new additions to the family. Your home must be one huge bundle of love right now. (-: Have you named them? Will you be passing them on to others or keeping them?...Do you have any photos? Anyway, awesome share...warmed the heart. (-:

7. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    Wow! Congrats but I hate to say it. I am envy of you because of those two puppies. I bought a puppy two months ago. A pure Labrador but she dies two weeks after I bought it. I was never informed by the seller that he haven't vaccinated it yet for parasites. It was also my fault that I did not asked. Now I am looking to find a new puppy.

8. FlipKup

FlipKupMember

Threads:
    Congrats, I am so jealous! I would love to have a pet that gave birth to little ones... its been one of my hopes since watching some sappy pet movies. Just the thought of raising two generations of your pet is such an exciting idea! I hope I get the chance to experience this as well.

9. EvoDoom

EvoDoomMember

Threads:
    Aw, congratulations! Best of wishes for the pups! ;) You forget how cute and cuddly they were when they were younger, and it's always nice to see puppies again! :)

10. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    Wow! That's awesome :) Congratulations !! I love lil pups, they're sooo cute and adorable; makes you want to cuddle them all day. I have a dog too and she's a year and a half old. We're hoping to get her mated and look forward to the pups in due time. :D