Icing's Jewelry Under $5

Discussion in Hot Deals started by Liv6 • Jun 23, 2015.

1. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    Icing always seems to have the best sales if you're looking for jewelry! The store is currently holding a $5 or less deal on all of its jewelry, both in store and online. I'm not sure how long this will last, but it seems like a pretty good bargain to me. :)

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Great deal, I just took advantage of this one myself. Got a body chain that originally sold for something like $12, and my friend liked it so much she asked for one for her upcoming birthday. Bonus: If you have an Icing stamp card, you can get even more of a discount, so I got hers for an even better price than mine!

3. Liv6

Liv6Member

Threads:
    I am definitely a regular at Icing because of that stamp card. They have changed it recently, however, so my old one wasn't valid anymore and I was so close to the good deals at the end of the stamp card. :rolleyes: However, I always stock up on jewelry during this time for friends' birthdays, especially around April-May. The deal is still running today, for anyone who is interested.

4. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Your post made me double check my stamp card and I’ve just noticed it has an expiration date. Thanks for the heads-up. Thinking maybe I should start stocking up on other birthday/Christmas gifts from there now! This is how they get you, haha.