Ideas For Boyfriend's Birthday...?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by 17emilyhalko • Sep 2, 2016.

1. 17emilyhalko

17emilyhalkoMember

Threads:
    Okay, so I'm afraid that I didn't exactly nail my boyfriend's last Christmas present, and I want to do better for his birthday that is coming up in October. Here are some things that he really likes: Cthulu, fun socks (though he doesn't have any, because they're not cheap and he runs through them a lot), random old signs. Him and I also went to an antique store awhile ago, and there was an antique hanging scale there that he REALLY had his eye on, and it was only $20, but it was sold before I was able to get it for him...
    Is there any sock brands that you could suggest, or anything that you could suggest that I could do for him to make his day special? I suggested going on a trip together to celebrate both of our birthdays together (being that my birthday is a week after his), but I'd still like to do something else for him.

2. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Well, if I had to tell my girlfriend to give me a good gift then I'd ask her for a cake and a movies night, just her and I, nobody else. It really would be a special thing to do, however, a pair of socks doesn't really seem to be a good item for a gift expecially if it's going to be for your boyfriend. Good luck.

3. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I have found with my husband it is just good to ask what they want, also I would make a cake and nice dinner. Have you looked anywhere else for a hanging scale ?

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Since your boyfriend likes Cthulu, why not get him a Call of Cthulu video game? And there's a new game slated for a 2017 release which you could preorder for him if that would be fine by you. I'm sure he'd like that if plays video games occasionally.

5. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I normally write letters for my hubby's birthday and prepare him a nice dinner. I don't usually go to a local store to look for things that I can give him, but I do love making personalize stuffs as a gift, that way it will be absolutely unique and special. If you're familiar with the "explosion box", you can try to make one for your boyfriend :) Though going on a trip is also a nice way to celebrate and unwind as well.

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Just ask them for several things that they want. This way, he won't know exactly what you will buy him and it will be something he'd like. Of course, it can come along with a night together or a nice stroll around the block along with dinner.