Ideas for Subscription Gifts?

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by dazzlingblue • Nov 20, 2013.

1. dazzlingblue

dazzlingblueMember

Threads:
    ....And I'm not just talking about gift subscriptions of a magazine! There's a trend for retailers to offer ''____of the month" club kind of deal where they'll send the designated recipients a different item/s at various times during the year.

For example, I found a cool subscription gift from nicelynoted.com, for stationery lovers. They send out three letterpressed cards, and Stamps to go with them each month.

Do you have any subscription-based gifts that you've enjoyed sending to people? How about a monthly box of fruit that gets sent to grandma once a month? Something like that.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Everything has an "of the month club" now. I was looking into it a little while ago but didn't get too far. There's wine, chocolate, the sample boxes are great too (crafts, bath and body etc), but I'm not sure if it's a per month thing or not. Thanks for the reminder though!

3. Dame6089

Dame6089Active Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend got me beer of the month club last year for my birthday. It was awesome. Every month I would get a 6 pack from a different brewery. It was one of the best gifts ever.

4. thatnewmommy

thatnewmommyActive Member

Threads:
    I love 'of the month' but can't afford them.:( AT least not a whole subscription. For Xmas I wanted to get my chocolateandcoffeeholic partner one of those boxes but even 1 month was out of pocket. I opted for buying a bunch of different chocolates and coffees from different parts and putting it in the basket. Luckily, I have coffee loving friends from out of my area that were able to help me choose coffee brands from different places (I do not llike coffee at all).

BUT, the subscription box I (and he) love the most is Lootcrate. We love Lootcrate. Even the box is pretty cool.