IF I could give you two free tickets to anywhere in the world...

Discussion in Travel started by H.C. Heartland • Jun 27, 2014.

1. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    Okay this is my favorite question of all time: if I could give you two free tickets to anywhere in the world for a month where would it be? This is one of those questions I don't have an answer to personally but I think I continue to ask it in hopes that one day I will find the answer and then have my dream vacation inspiration. Some people opt for dreamy vacations and others opt for the adventure. My husband and I usually take the adventure type vacations with lots of hiking, backpacks, etc. But I think for the ultimate vacation I would choose a resort somewhere like Bora Bora. What about you?

2. jewel777

jewel777Active Member

Threads:
    After seeing the Lord of the Rings movies several times, I really feel in love with New Zealand and the idea of visiting Middle Earth. It seems like such a fantasy world to visit. Actually my fascination with the country began many years ago, when I met someone from there while on in Israel. At the time I was young and healthy and had a dream to travel to and meet people from all over the world. But now it's become more of a fantasy than a reality.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I would love to go to Vegas it has been a dream of mine to go to Vegas and enjoy myself, attend all the shows and scenery. I promise I would enjoy myself I have been doing my research on Vegas for awhile.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    This might sock people, but I wouldn't even want to leave the country, my perfect place to go for a month is a place on the coast in East Sussex called Seaford. I used to go to boarding school there and I fell in love with the place and would like to retire there one day. I've been back a couple of times for the odd weekend. So I'd take a month in Seaford. :D

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's easy. I would want to go to Paris France. I've been wanting to go there for as long as I can remember. I would love to experience the authentic foods there (no not escargot that's disgusting) and talk to locals in their language. I find le francais to be a beautiful language. I also would visit the Eiffel Tower of course.

6. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    The first place I would pick would be Italy. All the history, and wonderful food! The second would be the Bahama's. I love to snorckel and dive, so this would be a pardise for me!

7. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've said it before and would say it again. I love the wild, untamed places and the wildest of the wild certainly is New Guinea. I've heard spine tingling tales about what happens in the unexplored forests in the county. Tales about cannibals and shadow creatures. Tales of blood and gore — but I'd like to visit the country anyway. If I can collect stories from the natives . . .

8. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would like it to be in the romantic city of the romantic country France Paris. I think if it were just two, it's best to be spent with the only someone in the world that I want to be with both on special occasions and regular days, someone whom I want to spend the rest of my life with, and someone I could feel complete even just we're the only two remaining.

9. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I can easily answer that question. If I had a free ticket to anywhere in the world, I would immediately take off to Cuba for a month. I've been wanting to go there for many years now, but so far it hasn't happened due to time and money factors. I am dreaming of a cheap but ultimately essential holiday, hiring a scooter and travelling across the island, absorbing the culture and taking a lot of pictures.