If Potatoes Contain Almost All Nutrients Humans Need . . .

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Denis Hard • Mar 2, 2016.

1. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Maybe that can work, but for me that doesn't know how to cook, buying cheap canned goods is the next best thing if you're trying to save money. I actually can't think of a sole potato dish to cook other than potato soup.

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't know much about the nutritional value of sweet potatoes either. But I saw a thread on here the other day which maintained that sweet potatoes are actually the most nutritious vegetable out there at the moment. I have not researched it, bit if it is true I never would have guessed it. I get bored of eating my favorite foods too, so when it comes to diets, it becomes even harder sometimes. Variety is key though, but when you have a limited amount of foods that you can eat, it gets really hard.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, I think it's well worth looking into these claims to ascertain if they hold any water, @DreekLass. Because if they do, I'll be opting for sweet potatoes more over regular potatoes LOL I totally agree, variety is key, and that helps keep the boredom at bay. Sometimes I do wish we didn't have to deal with the hunger pangs, because it can be exhausting to continually think of what to eat!

4. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    I hate thinking about food too. But, I guess food is a great motivator as well :) I haven't craved for something in a long time, maybe I'm becoming a mechanical being.