If you are a female, do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Kaylah • Dec 19, 2013.

1. VTEC 9/12/44

VTEC 9/12/44Member

Threads:
    I just don't normally wear makeup. I always hated face paint and my mother says that not wearing all that crud on me keeps me looking young. All I have to do is dress pretty and people notice me, even if I'm not supermodel material at all.

2. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I don't wear makeup all the time when I leave the house. For example, I don't wear it if I'm just going to the corner store. But, I wear makeup if I'm going out for say a date, a party or just going where a lot of people are. I feel comfortable in my own skin to leave without some makeup. My makeup routine is just some foundation, powder, and eyeliner, I occasionally wear mascara. :)

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    When I was a teenager and in my early 20s I would wear makeup any time I left the house, not always a lot but at least a little something. As I got a little older I sometimes put it on, but if I am just out running errands I generally just throw on some sunscreen and sunglasses and head out.

4. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like to wear a bit of make-up when I go out on weekends, but it is usually minimal. I like to put on some eye-liner and mascara, that's all. Occasionally I will use a bit of lip gloss, but I think less is more. I don't like to put anything on my face that feels like I am putting on a mask. For me it is all about lightly accentuating some of my better features.

5. dustysmommy2013

dustysmommy2013Active Member

Threads:
    If its a regular day and I just have to leave for errands, I will usually throw on foundation and some lip gloss but that's about it. If I'm hanging around the house then no, no make-up. Its expensive so I prefer to save it for when I need it and my husband love me either way. Now, if we are going on a date or going somewhere social, I usually apply everything. I actually really like wearing make-up and enjoy applying it but I just can't justify wearing it when I don't need to.

6. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    If you consider a lip balm and face powder make-up then I'm wearing make-up almost all the time - even at home. But it's not for beautification purposes. I use lip balm to prevent lip chafing and powder to keep my face from becoming too oily so as to prevent dirt from sticking to my face. If I'm going out, I only wear lipstick and face powder. I don't use a lot of make-up because I really don't know how to use it properly.

7. Sam Tarly

Sam TarlyMember

Threads:
    I do, I wear makeup whenever I leave the house, however, I vary how much makeup I wear depending on where I'm going. If I'm going to work or college I usually wear a tinted moisturizer, concealer (I get dark circles), eyeliner and mascara. If I'm going grocery shopping or something low key, I just wear my tinted moisturizer. However, if I'm going out, I tend to up the look by wearing foundation, eye shadow and lipsitck. It all just boils down to where I'm going and what time of the day it is.

8. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I do not wear make-up on a day to day basis. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom. I don't have the need nor the desire to wear make-up everyday. Sometimes, I will wear it to church or to a special function, but it is very light. I might wear foundation and mascara. If it is a super fancy function, I will add on some eye powder usually a light brown color. In the past, I have worn eyeliner, but for some reason, it doesn't last on me. I think I might rub it off because it is bothering my contacts.

9. Gadzooks

GadzooksMember

Threads:
    As much as I want to have the energy to put makeup on every time I leave the house, I just don't. It takes too long and if I just want to run up to the store to grab something quickly, I just don't see why I should spend time to put makeup on when I'll be right back. I like wearing makeup, it makes me feel more confident but I have to be in the mood to wear it. Makeup is also not good for the skin so I figure I'm doing myself a favor by not wearing it often. :)

10. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I only put some face powder on my face and sometimes a little lip gloss or lip stick, then I'm good to go. I don't really like putting on make-up, because when people get used to seeing you with that made-up face, then if you go out 1 day without it they will suddenly think that you aren't that pretty after all.