If you are gullible, you need to see 'Matchstickmen'

Discussion in Scams = To Good To Be True started by footballtim • Sep 9, 2012.

1. footballtim

footballtimActive Member

Threads:
    Are you gullible? If you are, then you should watch a movie called 'Matchstickmen' with Nicholas Cage as the star. He plays a rich California rip-off artist named Roy Waller.

During this movie, people are falling for scams that most people today would not be fooled by. Some people may actually learn from this movie.

2. nefsyn

nefsynNew Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of it before, or I just don't remember hearing about it. I will definitely be checking this movie out sounds pretty cool , I guess you could say. Lol.

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh I have that movie in DVD! Don't you just find it funny when they are convincing the couple to buy the crap that they were selling? The wife really fell for it! And then his partner conned him in the end. Now that is quite heartless. So now I think that if a person is a crook and you are in cahoots with him, what makes you think he will be fair and square with you until the end right? That movie opened my eyes as to what extent some people are willing to do just to get money, to the point that they ruin the great personal and social relationships that they had with the person that they tricked.