If you enjoy music, make money, too!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by leyash • Jul 18, 2012.

1. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    its just not possible to make that much money on slicethepie in one day, most of the times they run out of the music so u can earn like 5$ per day,thats it ;).

2. Mrs. Rogers

Mrs. RogersActive Member

Threads:
    I tried slice the pie about a year ago and I just didn't like it. Some may like it, but to me it was a waste of my time.

3. xtina3907

xtina3907Member

Threads:
    Slice the Pie seems interesting to me. Not everyone enjoys the same things. But hey money is money no matter how it's earned!

4. erkan_orer

erkan_orerNew Member

Threads:
    I am definatly going to check this site out, im currently signed up to a few money making sites but some of them are so boring but this seems promising and a fun way to make some money.

5. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have cashed out from Slice The Pie once. While it did take quite a long time to reach the minimum to cash out, I was paid within three days. I figured you can earn $2 per hour with STP if you earn the minimum amount per song, which is $0.05. Most people can earn more than that. I have heard of someone earning $18 per hour because she is an excellent reviewer. Just spend time with each review, and you will see your earnings adding up. Of course STP is very time-consuming, but if you are desperate for some fast money, it could be a solution.

6. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    I forgot about this site. I signed up but was bored stiff after 30 minutes of listening to one bad song after another. It's great if you can bear with it, but it bored me to tears.

7. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Glad to see some people really enjoying it.

8. dvharris

dvharrisMember

Threads:
    I've been part of this site for about 3 weeks now. It's easy pennies and they add up quickly. I simply run out of things to say about the songs. I hadn't reviewed a song ever in my life , so I am not sure if I'm reviewing correctly. I enjoy the music its a nice distraction from the norm of being a housewife. I cashed out my first 10 after 3 days and still building up for my next 10.00. It really is an easy way to make a little extra. What's the reviewing a song lingo?

9. alreenaw

alreenawMember

Threads:
    Sounds like an interesting website. I will definitely check into it. Quite amazing that there are so many mixed reviews. I would love to make a few extra dollars on the side.

10. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't cashed out yet so I can't confirm they pay out for sure. Nonetheless, I really enjoy writing the reviews and listening to the tracks. It's be a great way to earn a few bucks! I haven't been able to work up to $0.22 per song quite yet though.

11. chintu

chintuNew Member

Threads:
    Is that site still paying the members because when i opened the link you given i can see the site is no more online or there might be facing some technical issues to run the server of the site .

12. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I just wanted to say I can confirm receiving payment from them, so they are completely legitimate. Unless, its a bonus period though I'm still only earning about $0.10 per song.

13. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is actually a really good site i have been doing it for some time now they pay good and on time there is no min cashout it's easy and it's fun if you like music i am getting 27 cents per review right now.

14. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tried to join the website, but the webpage sort of says that my country is restricted. It seems like they are not accepting members outside the US, too bad. But thanks for sharing this website.

15. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use to do this site before it didn't have a min cashout but now it's 10 to cashout and also when you write a review if you have even a word or two that is the same that you used in another review they expect you to re write the whole thing like there is only so many words you can use so i stopped doing them cause of that it's really a waste of time and i found something better it's similar but it's you tube videos that you only have to view the first 5 minutes of the video and than you rate it and go on to the next you get 60 videos a day and cashout is ten bucks but it's more worth it.

16. tweety23

tweety23Member

Threads:
    I've been using this site for a while now. I've made a couple dollars from them alsp and it is legit.

17. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't joined yet, I always try to let others try before I join to see what there feedback will be before I come on board. So now I see some differences of opinion, I might wait awhile longer before I join but I do love music, so it would be fun for me.

18. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have tried Slice The Pie, and at first I was impressed. I seem to be doing quite well with it getting up to about 27 cents per review. Then I hit the five dollar point and things changed. I found that I was once again only making a few cents off my reviews and they kept telling me that my review sounded similar to one that I wrote before. Funny how this wasn't a problem till I got past five dollars. Also, I have a certain style of writing so my reviews could sound similar in quality, although, I was being completely honest about whether I liked a song or not.