If you like reviewing products you should try these sites

Discussion in Product Reviews started by AlwaysAMama • May 18, 2012.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for all the information on the review sites. I have been looking for additional sites to help me earn some more money. I will check them out. How doesn't want free products.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing those sites, I hope they can accept non-US residents, but if they don't then I'm not surprised, because these type of earning sites only cater to US, UK, and Canadian residents.

3. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    That's a pretty solid idea....thanks :D.

4. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    That looks like a fun way of earning in terms of freebies and discount cards. I don't ever underestimate the power of discount and gift cards as they can save you a bundle if you time it right. You can also give gift cards as presents, believe me market research shows that women appreciate gift cards sometimes more than actual gifts. Thank you for the leads. I know I'll have fun checking them out.

5. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Looks interesting. I bookmarked your blog as well to look through more. I signed up for Bzzagent a few months ago and I finally got my first program. Its just for a box of Always pads. But I'm still excited because it sucks to spend money on that sort of thing. I've also joined a few product review programs on magazine websites. I have gotten some pretty cool makeup and beauty products as a result.

6. Redstone

RedstoneNew Member

Threads:
    This was very helpful! Thank you for giving us these sites.

7. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing! Sites looks pretty good. House party is indeed a great site, I got chosen to try a couple things on this site.

8. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I enjoy Bzzagent and was looking into doing similar projects. I've done one review for bzzagent and it was pretty nice. House party is really cool I wish I checked it out early, my sons would Of loved a nerf party.

9. EdenSB

EdenSBActive Member

Threads:
    People keep asking about regional restrictions, but no-one has answered yet;

BzzAgent is only available to the US, Canada and UK.

The other two websites don't seem to explicitly say, but they do seem to be aimed towards the U.S. and Canada.

Can anyone say what type of products they've received from BzzAgent?

10. Mary Carter

Mary CarterNew Member

Threads:
    Product review sites are beneficial as they help a lot in getting best response about any useful item and also make us come across new products that can be very useful. Sites mentioned in the post are certainly interesting for interaction on products.

11. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    First time i hear about this places, but i will bookmark them and try to look further into them when i can.
    Thanks for the info.

12. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I love your blog, it has so many informative sources on there, I am going to try a few of them out, thanks for sharing your blog with us and letting us know how we can make extra money too!!

13. ozadin

ozadinActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, really great blog! After reading the posts, I was interested in other websites so I went to the main page. This blog is dedicated to this kind of stuff which is awesome!

14. stevensmith

stevensmithBanned

Threads:
    it's good to have a link that deals in reviewing multiple products .. it's always supportive to go for anything by scanning through its pros and cons well .. thanks.

15. Katewon1

Katewon1Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the post. I will have to check them out. I would love to review products, especially things like diapers that are needed every day. I didn't really know where to start. Thanks again!

16. jodiann12

jodiann12Active Member

Threads:
    These are really great sites! Thanks for sharing them with us. I just want to find out this though: can persons who are not US residents or citizens can take advantage of these rewards?

17. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    Even though this thread was started a while ago, I went to your site and checked out some of the places that you recommend. Some of the places are still up and running, but there was at least one that I clicked on that I could not get through to. I am going to go back to your site and take a closer look at some of the things. Thanks for posting this information.

I also went to your twitter :), I thought it was humorous because you have a lot of stuff on there via djvlad. I'm kinda hooked on vlad's youtube channel, don't want to get hooked on his twitter stuff too, lol.

18. kristyleann

kristyleannMember

Threads:
    I have had an account with House Party forever but I've never gotten anything from them. :(

BzzAgent is awesome. I've been with them for years and I've gotten a ton of stuff. Books, make up, a bra, shampoo, chewing gum, cookies, dog food, and a lot more that I can't even remember. I highly recommend that site.

Crowd Tap once sent me a coupon for a free tank top from Old Navy. I thought we had one in my area but I was mistaken (the closest one was 2 hours away) and you could only redeem it in the store. I wasn't about to drive a total of 4 hours for a tank top. lol But they have little polls and surveys on there too and I do those a lot and I got entered into a contest the other day without even realizing it (a lot of those sites are like "you've been entered to win blah blah blah but I never win anything so I don't even pay attention) and I won a $5 amazon gift card, so that was pretty cool. :)

Smile360 is a good one too. I've gotten soup (and a pair of socks to go with it lol), toothpaste and a bunch of other stuff.

19. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of doing this. I have heard of receiving free samples but not this. Thanks for passing along the information. It never hurts to research and try new ideas.

20. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It's a shame many companies and brands pay for reviews. Organic reviews are what the consumer needs, paid for reviews are a waste of time. My parents recently went on holiday and they took their time to review the resort and the various restaurants they ate at. This is the type of review people want, not the fake rubbish.