If you like reviewing products you should try these sites

Discussion in Product Reviews started by AlwaysAMama • May 18, 2012.

1. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    This is great, but it seems that all the sites are for US residents only. Any of you know sites for people in Portugal/Europe?

2. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    This is great. Thank you for sharing it to us. I been looking for something like this. I just hope this one is available in my country.

3. MizzDeeDee

MizzDeeDeeMember

Threads:
    Thank you for the honest review. This pinecone research you're speaking about, is it hard to get on with them? I'm a big fan of getting cash for my efforts. I'll go check them out. :)

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Really cool, but unfortunately where I currently live I don't think those work, since I haven't been working in the US.
    I wish you could review products and have points to exchange for Paypal.

5. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the information! I have been thinking of other way to expand income. It may not expand but if it saves to me it's the same thing! It sounds like a lot of fun too!

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

Thanks for sharing these sites! I love reviewing products I wish I could work at home doing nothing but testing products. I love giving my opinion I am a very detailed person so I check out every aspect of the product I test so I can give as much opinion as I can. Again thank you for sharing i'm excited to see what these sites are all about!

7. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing the sites. I do like to try different products and to get to keep them, what a great way to save money and also test out what you would like better without any obligation.

8. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for posting this. I am always looking for new websites like this. I love getting products in the mail to test. It is free stuff, and I don't mind writing a review afterwards. I never get many products in the mail to test with the ones I do now.

9. randee555

randee555Active Member

Threads:
    I'm a member of BzzAgent and House Party. I have never gotten anything from House Party but I'm still trying. I received numerous products from BzzAgent in 2012 and one or two in 2013, then out of nowhere them stopped sending things. I still don't know why considering the fact that I have a great score there. I had received a Schick razor, Dr. Scholls gel insoles, Glade products, Garnier products, etc. I really miss it!!!

10. amynichole318

amynichole318Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, I am going to go check it out. I would love to do reviews and keep products. With three kids, I could really use some great stuff to keep them busy and the gift cards could really help us out. I have tried a couple of other ones but never got anything.