Igloo Ice Maker

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Happyflowerlady • Jul 31, 2017.

1. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    About. A year ago we bough an Igloo home ice maker at Sam's Club. It cost $89, and it has been worth every penny that we paid for it. It only takes a few minutes for this little machine to start cranking out fresh ice, and it can make up to 26 lbs per day.
    Our refrigerator didn't have much room in the freezer compartment, and we were always having to refill the ice cube trays, plus we had the big ice bin where we stored the ice once the cubes were frozen.
    With the ice maker, we now do not have any of those problems because the ice stores right inside the ice maker, and it has a sensor to tell when the ice bin is full and it then stops freezing ice until someone uses more ice cubes.
    Since we don't need the ice cube trays or the ice bin, we actually have a lot more room for storage of food in the freezer to, which is an additional benefit of having the ice machine.
    IMG_0707.JPG

2. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have had a rather similar one, but unfortunately it stopped working about 4 to 5 months ago, and ever since i have been looking for one that's high quality and reasonably priced, i'll take a look thank you.

3. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    What is the shape of the ice this machine makes? Cubes,balls, tubes? This machine might be helpful to people with ice dessert business or a Juice bar. ice cubes are very needed in those businesses.