I'm looking to buy a used Smartphone

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Carles • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Carles

CarlesMember

Threads:
    I need to know some sites where I can buy a used Smartphone. I'm hoping for a reliable site where I know the phone will work. If the price is good enough, I also wouldn't mind a new smartphone. I would like to know some sites and what your thoughts or experiences with these site were. I would prefer a Samsung phone to an iPhone, but beggars can't be choosers.

2. yambfas

yambfasMember

Threads:
    I only have experience buying iPhones, but maybe I can help anyway. I bought a refurbished iPhone from the Verizon site about a year and a half ago. Of course, you have to have Verizon service in order to do that,they're not just going to sell anyone a cheap phone. But I'm coming up on my New Every 2 month this summer, and so far (knock on wood) my phone has been fine. The only issue I have with it is that the camera takes fuzzy pictures, and I figure it has to be something internal, because it's the same no matter how much I clean the lens.

3. mikelouis

mikelouisActive Member

Threads:
    I think eBay is the best place. You can get a wide range of phones that you can choose from. I have been a regular shopper on that site and have never been disappointed. Just make sure that you buy from a top rated seller so that you do not end up losing your hard earned money to a scammer.

4. nwitt

nwittActive Member

Threads:
    I know I've seen Verizon selling used ones on their websites. I remember there being quite a variety. I would likely check out eBay though, because I am guessing that you'd get a better deal. Verizon is looking to make as much money as possible off of their used phones.