Importance of Flowers in our life.

Discussion in Gifts & Flowers started by sachishah • May 30, 2013.

1. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    We all know trees are how much important on earth. But flowers are how much important for us we don't know. Flowers teach us so many lessons for our life. So, tell your views for this topic...........

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Flowers beautify our world, and are one of the primary sources of bright colors, so they are easily revered as something to be given to brighten up our day instantly. I also believe it works on so many levels other than visual gratification, and it would be great to have access to flowers as often as possible such as having a garden in the backyard.

3. UshaBecker

UshaBeckerMember

Threads:
    Flowers are truly recognized as the charm of beauty. These not only spread the aroma but also help in boosting the relationships of a couple.

4. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Flowers are like nature's paintings. It would be a pretty colorless world without them. In addition to bringing color, they are also a huge factor in our food supply as they attract pollinators, which in turn pollenate produce bearing plants. We couldn't have fruits and vegetables without flowers!

5. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, i agree, they are beautiful, but i prefer seeing them away from my house, like in a garden or in the middle of the nature. Taking care of them is too expensive and tiring for me.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Flowers are the little things in life that give us pleasure.
    I truly wish I had enough money to go out every week and just buy a handful of peonies and have them bloom in my vase.
    I love colorful bright flowers and waking up to them is just something that immediately puts a smile on my face.

7. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    They never really played any part in my life until me and my father moved to a new flat which has two gardens (one at the front and one at the back) and now I am becoming very interested in growing my own. I've bought books on them and I am about to start cutting some roses that have been budding nicely. :)

8. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think flowers make our world more beautiful I think of flowers as art I have always loved taking pictures of flowers and drawing them something about flowers make me feel peaceful and happy.

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that the importance of flowers is to beautify our surroundings, whether outdoors and indoors. Also, flowers can be used as an expression of love too, especially when we give them as gifts to the people that matter to us.

10. Nathan

NathanBanned

Threads:
    Wow nice thanks for sharing .....:)

11. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    Thank you very much for replying all. & Vpresson will you please share your pics with all us?

12. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    I also share some pics which I found on one site. It's really wonderful. It touch my heart. See it and enjoy it and love it............

Love's Divine Bouquet.
    Gerbera Brights.
    Ruby Rapture Bouquet.

#12Jul 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
  13. wilburheath01

wilburheath01Banned

Threads:
    Flowers are wonderful creations of nature and are one of the most beautiful gifts of nature.Flowers play an important role in making the life of a human being more cheerful and happy.

14. sachishah

sachishahMember

Threads:
    I really appreciate those people who love flowers so much and know the important of flowers. But we also don't know at how many places we use flowers. So, let's discuss every one give reply where you used flowers. we see how much we get ideas.