"In and out" Burger

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Mayvin • Aug 4, 2014.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Back when I use to eat meat and when I was living in a different state I remember really liking the fast food chain "In and Out" burger. The burgers and fries where so fresh, like they were made to order. Do they still have "In and out" burgers in certain states?

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I went there when I went to San Diego in April. It was my first time going there and yes they are fresh but cheap too. I can't remember where else they have them but they don't have one where I live.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, there are In-N-Out Burgers in California and Nevada. I haven't eaten at one in a long time. I eat meat occasionally, but still haven't eaten there. There are two within a ten minutes drive of my apartment. I love their burgers. I'm not a big fan of their fries though. The milk shakes are great!

4. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Maybe I am the only one but I was never as enamored with this chain as everyone seems to be. I lived in CA for quite some time and never developed that sense of allegiance to the brand. Given the choice I actually preferred Carl's Jr. The guacamole burger was so delicious. I can taste it now. Mmm....

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Carl's Jr was pretty good too but for some reason I didn't like it as much. I think maybe it reminded me more of Burger King. I don't like guacamole either. Maybe it helps me to love In N Out Burger since I never lived there.

6. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    All In-N-Out locations are located within a 24 hour drive of the main headquarters. The company does that to ensure quality and whatnot. There are countless locations throughout California and then a few in other states as well. Their food is high quality and better than most fast food options, however; I'm not a fan of quarter-pound patties. I'll take a four-by-four but with 1/3 pound or even 1/2 pound patties. Let's just say I can eat a lot. In-N-Out is a great company that treats their workers well and puts out above average food. No complaints here.

7. kitchencatlover

kitchencatloverMember

Threads:
    I've seen them in California, Arizona and Nevada. They're pretty popular so I doubt they'll be going out of business anytime soon. They've also been around for quite some time if I remember correctly.

8. jdwriter

jdwriterActive Member

Threads:
    I've been by them a lot when I'm in California, but never eaten there. On the East Coast, and pretty much everywhere now is Five Guys...love those burgers. Made to order similarly to In and Out. I would consider them on the higher end of fast food though, both because of price and quality.