In your opinion, which Celebs are HOT

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by S.L.Diamond • May 8, 2013.

1. S.L.Diamond

S.L.DiamondNew Member

Threads:
    I would have to say my first would go to Dwayne Johnson. Now my reasons for this is purely for vanity's sake, the man is chiseled perfection. His broad shoulders and hulk like frame, coated in a smooth caramel glaze. *Drool*

My next choice would have to go to Mark Ruffalo. You may know him by his character name, Bruce Banner and his alter ego The Hulk, in the movie Avengers Assemble. In his films he generally plays a character that has a sweet, laid back temperament which I find endearing.

My next guy is the one, the only, Johnny Depp. In my school years, I had a friend who was completely obsessed with him. She would bring up his picture on the computer screen in class and then just touch it (Now thinking back on it, that was quite strange, lol). I couldn't understand. But I Know now, my god do I -he’s gorgeous, and as Quirky as he is, it just seems to make him Hotter. Have you seen him in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape”? If you haven't go and watch it now. He is so yummy in it and also his co star displays a great performance in it, which takes me into my next hottie…

Leonardo DiCaprio. No matter what movie I see him in I always melt. He oozes sex appeal and I'm not the first to say it. Ever since his role in “Titanic” playing the character Jack Dawson, I was in love with him. He saved Rose’s life! Not once but twice, first when she was about to commit suicide by jumping off the back of the ship and then, by making the ultimate sacrifice, giving his life to save hers.
    So romantic, but also very tragic.
    Yes I know it wasn't real and DiCaprio didn't actually save anyone’s life, but he played the character and DiCaprio and his character Jack Dawson, have something very vital in common -his face, gorgeous is an understatement! I could quite happily go on about him now, but I would be here for hours.

Now I couldn't end this list without mentioning my childhood sweetheart, Keanu Reeves.
    When I first saw him in “The Matrix” wearing his long black leather coat, that was it.
    I was still quite young, about 14 years old, and already, I had decided I was going to marry him.
    I honestly was. I was going to somehow meet him, charm him and we would fall madly in love -well he would fall madly in love with me, I was already there, lol. Then we would get married.
    Suffice to say it did not happen, and I have long grown out of those childish feelings -unless I see him on TV again, then my knees go weak. I suppose I still hold a soft spot for him and I am single, so you never know!

So who is your movie hottie and why??

2. taskeinc

taskeincMember

Threads:
    Here's my top 10, and since I'm a male, I can only do the top 10 sexiest female celebrities..

1. Mila Kunis, loved her in "Friends With Benefits", especially the scene showing her cute butt!
    2. Sofia Vergara - her accent alone gets me going, and she's FINE..
    3. Nicole Scherzinger of "The Pussycat Dolls" .. very sexy, exotic look..
    4. Jessica Alba - sweet, very sexy..
    5. Erin Andrews, the super-sexy NFL and NCAA analyst..
    6. Alex Morgan, US Women's Soccer team..
    7. Zoe Saldana, made the character, Neytiri, in Avatar look good. Fellas, don't lie, you thought about it..
    8. Salma Hayek - old school but definitely holding her own..
    9. Eva Mendes and Rosario Dawson - 2-way-tie for 9th place - In "Seven Pounds", I would have given her my heart too..
    10. Alicia Keys, Rihanna, and Shakira - 3-way tie for 10th place..

Honarable mention: Beyonce and Jennifer Aniston .. During her "Friends" career, she would have been in my top 3, she still looks great at 44.. Holla at me Jennifer..

#2May 8, 2013
    Last edited: May 8, 2013
  3. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    I have been knocked out by Mia Kirshner, best known possibly for Black Dahlia. I have thought she was smoking hot. Another is Rose McGowan, from Charmed. She was also a little less hot in the evil role she had in the remake of Conan.
    Ryder13

4. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    The celebrities that I consider hot are Channing Tatum, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Evans. I first saw Channing in a movie She's the man with Amanda Bynes. There is somethin in him that makes him stand out from the other celebrities. I find Ryan Reynold's eyes cute, aside form his sexy body. And who will not like the palyful Chris Evans in Fantastic four.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

Channing Tatum and Dwyane Johnsons are my two favorites right now I can't get enough of their shirtless movies ;)

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that Tom Cruise is the epitome of hot, especially in his younger days, like in the movie Top Gun. I also think that Daniel Radcliffe, Chase Crawford, Zac Efron, Scott Disick (husband of Kourtney Kardasian) and Rob Kardashian (when he was thin) is quite hot.

7. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    I think Ian Somerhalder is awesome I am downloading and watching The vampire Diaries just to see him......... He is really so hoooooooottttttttttt

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Aaw.. Mark Ruffalo is adorable. I think I'll put him on the list lol. I also like whats his name from Grey's Anatomy. McSteamy. Personality (from the nothing I know of it lol) no, not at all. But he's awesome to look at and if he'd never open his mouth, I'd probably molest him. otherwise, the guys I find attractive, most women don't. I find Channing Tatum boring and a horrible actor. Johnny Depp is too cliche at this point, though I loved him when I was a kid. I guess I go more for the sweet Ruffalo's of the world lol.

9. Dolson910

Dolson910Member

Threads:
    I absolutely adore Adam Levine. He is so good looking and I love his singing voice. Michael Buble has a special place in my heart also. He is adorable and I love his style. My last crush is Matt Kemp. He plays in the outfield for the Los Angeles Dodgers. He has the most beautiful eyes I have every seen and his smile just melts me!

10. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I would have to say Denzel washington when he was in the movie "Training Day" - I just love the way he looks with a gold t beard. Paul Walker was very handsome may he Rest In Pest. I'll just make a list of my top ten:
    (Not in order by like)

1.Denzel Washington
    2. Paul Walker
    3. Shia Labeouf
    4. Mark Wahlberg
    5. Tyrese Gibson
    6. Leonardo DiCaprio
    7. Will Smith
    8. Michael Jai White
    9. Rya Gentles
    10. Christian Keyes

11. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm very picky with guys so I only have a few. My celebrity man is obvious and that's Nick Jonas. When I first got interested in the Jonas Brothers, I couldn't stand him so I really couldn't see why girls were into him. In 2009, I developed a little crush and my attraction only grew from there. Of course he does have some nice physical features but I believe the essence of who he is radiates to his appearance. Some people don't get it. They say he's cocky or boring but that's if you don't really pay attention to him. I'm obsessed with reading people and I admire him because he is a regular guy but at the same time a very unique human being. He is one of those people that is difficult to figure out.
    I fell for him all over again when he was on Hawaii Five O.

I like Adam Levine but I do think they could have used a better picture for his People cover.

I never really watch Vampire Diaries but I do think Ian Somerhalder is pretty sexy.

I had a few others but I have this weird thing about married guys where I subconsciously lose attraction.

Also though I consider myself to be boy crazy, I have been attracted to Ashley Tisdale and Kelsey Chow (she is from that Disney show Pair of Kings).

12. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ah, celebrities. I think there is a gap in the market for the new Brad Pitt, however there are very hot people on Hollywood, not going to lie!
    For girls, I think Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Jennifer Lawrence are drop dead gorgeous. For men, Henry Cavill and Chris Hemsworth probably top my list!

13. marvelousgirl

marvelousgirlBanned

Threads:
    For me Aston Kutcher is hot :D

14. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I mostly like Asian celebrities, so I think Kim Jae Wook (Korean actor/model), HYDE (Japanese rock star), G Dragon (Korean singer/rapper), Taeyang (singer), Yoshiki (Japanese rock star) and Yamashita Tomohisa are hot. As far as American celebrities, I agree that Mark Ruffalo is cute and Channing Tatum looks like a Greek god.

15. TobbyD

TobbyDNew Member

Threads:
    Jennifer Aniston is hot.I like her