Inbox Dollars

Discussion in Coupons started by cluckeyo • May 26, 2016.

1. cluckeyo

cluckeyoActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite place to clip coupons is at Inbox Dollars. They have a great selection of coupons and very slick interface for choosing and printing. And they pay a bonus. When you redeem a coupon, there is some coding on it and once it is run through, it will credit your Inbox Dollars account 10 cents. Each coupon you redeem does this. There is a lot to do at Inbox Dollars, all for cash incentives. Watch videos, cash searches, cash offers, a shopping portal, Groupon, cash tasks. You could piddle all your time away here if you wanted to. But if used selectively, you can have a nice little bankroll going here. You can cash out at $30.00

2. Destiny

DestinyActive Member

Threads:
    I use my points for that, it's great and you also get points for purchasing things online. I really like it. Only started because I get points on bzzagent for them.

3. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    I like Inboxdollars too. However, I haven't been clipping coupons from them lately. It isn't that I don't enjoy the program anymore, I just find myself doing a few surveys and reading some email and then I leave, but the coupon program is awesome.

4. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    I have used Inbox dollars years ago. I did go to links and click on videos and earned points. The only problem I had with it is it too so long to just get the small payout. I had to do so many clicks and it was much too time-consuming. Clicking coupons and getting .10 cents per print sounds pretty reasonable. I do get a lot of coupons online.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a few good coupon sites. I like Inbox Dollars, and have reached payout on there 4 or 5 times, but I have had an account there many years. I decided I was going to check out some other GPT sites to see how easy they were to earn cash on. Inbox is a reliable payer, but the fact that their cash out threshold is so high, is a bit of problem. I am participating on some other sites now. Unless you have unlimited funds for their various trial offers and such..it really takes a long time to reach payout status on INbox Dollars.

6. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Inbox Dollars is a neat place to clip for coupons. A good variety of coupons and comfortable interface for choosing and printing are the greatest of its features. Inbox Dollars is really inviting for what it is,but their cash out threshold is a great issue to me.

7. atlmom5

atlmom5Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, that cash out threshold is absolutely too high. Even though I've been able to cash out pretty quickly for such a high amount, I still don't like it. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has an issue with it.

8. lisasian86

lisasian86Member

Threads:
    I don't really like Inbox Pounds (the British version), I've been using it a little bit but I much prefer Swagbucks, there is more to do and much more of a selection of surveys etc. In fairness though I don't really use the coupon part of Inbox Pounds, I'm not even sure if there is one, I'll check it out.

9. Lady Lucy

Lady LucyNew Member

Threads:
    I like to work with inbox dollars.. there are so many ways to make money.

10. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    I just heard about this place, and now it seems I'm seeing it everywhere! Like others have said though $30 bucks is a ridiculously high minimum cash-out, and the other features seem pretty standard for a website of this type. Is there anything that really sets it apart from the competition? If so I'd be willing to give it a look.

11. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think the best thing about Inbox dollars is they send emails right to your inbox for you to read and click on. You don't have to go looking around on the site for things to click on. I appreciate the convenience. 30 dollars is a lot to cash out, but if you are willing to do a number of trial offers and such, it is relatively easy to accumulate. It is a site worth looking at for sure, as well as their sister site Send Earnings. Oh I forgot, they also have chat help onsite so questions about offers can be answered there.

12. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    How long does it take them to credit you for coupons? I have been using the site for a few years and have only cashed out twice, but they do pay! I just wish that they didn't charge you $3 to cash out. I think it's ridiculous, but whatever. It is free money.

13. animos

animosNew Member

Threads:
    I've been using Inbox Dollars for a few months, it gets frustrating doing so many surveys and either getting very little cash from each or going through to answer numerous questions to just find out you don't qualify for the survey. I do like the coupons though, it's great that I save some good money with them and get a cashback reward on the site for using them. Anyone know of similar sites without the high payout limit?

14. acheno84

acheno84Member

Threads:
    I used to have an inbox dollar account and the payout just took forever, and I started getting overwhelmed with the amount of emails that they sent me. I ended up losing my account before I could reach the payout, and let me tell you how frustrating that was. I do have more time in the day now though, so I might give it a shot. I was making decent bonus money with the coupons, but they took a while to process through sometimes. There was another that was similar to it; I believe it was called sendearnings?

15. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like InBoxDollars.com too, but I just don't have time to go to it lately. They do payout too, so you can trust Inboxdollars.

16. Johnson Kaesaema

Johnson KaesaemaNew Member

Threads:
    I have used inboxdollars before. It works pretty well and I have cashed out a few times. However, it takes a little too much work for my taste.

17. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    I remember trying it a while back and having it just be another one of those sites that looked pretty promising but a little more effort than I originally thought, for not that great of a reward, much like @acheno84@acheno84 mentioned. Some of these sites are pretty good, and I think it is just a matter of picking one to really devote your time and energy to, and this one was not my choice.

18. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Has anyone noticed Inboxdollars blocking access to countries other than the US recently? I also read if you have ad blocker or use a VPN or proxy, then they close your account. It seems they are trying not to pay people all of a sudden. Anyone have any experience?

19. gats

gatsNew Member

Threads:
    I was able to sign up for an account from Panama recently. I am unable to do anything on the site except for the cash search or referring other members. I have made $6.20 including the signup bonus so far and I am probably months away from the cashout goal.

20. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I am subscribed to Inbox Dollars However, I have not closed the site but I have literally given up on it. I am an international subscriber and this has limited my ability to participate in most of the opportunities that are available on the site. After obtaining the sign-up bonus there have not been many other earning opportunities.