Inbox Dollars

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by GSBryce • Nov 30, 2012.

1. GSBryce

GSBryceMember

Threads:
    Hey all! Just wanted to post this site I came across the other day called

. Apparantly you can get paid to do surveys, read emails, print coupons. They had me at coupons! You can also get a $5.00 bonus right now just by signing up. I figured I could try to make a little extra cash for the holidays. Has anyone had any success, is it even worth my time?

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Sure , it's worth your time. I have been a member for at least 6 yrs. and it is a great site to make some extra money on. You don't get paid through paypal though. They send you a check and that's the way they always has paid. But they have a lot of ways for you to make money. Such as surveys, videos, search, short task, and a lot of other ways to make money.

3. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I've been a member of inbox dollars for a long time. I can vouch that they do pay, via check. But I haven't used them for awhile.

4. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    So from these two replies I am getting the message this is not a scam?
    I am pretty cautious in regard to online make money opportunities generally.
    I especially 'like' the ones that promise me I will be making $300 a week part time, or even better. Anyway if this is a legit opportunity I'll visit the website.
    I have to say I had never heard of this one before.
    Ryder13

5. chlv

chlvMember

Threads:
    I have heard of inbox dollars, but I have never signed up with them. I'm a swag bucks user and it sounds similar. Does anyone know the main difference between the two? Does it take a lot of time? I'm not sure I like the personal check feature, but the five dollar bonus sounds enticing.

6. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    If they aren't paying through paypal then it's not worth it.

7. sdjaxson

sdjaxsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have made several checks from

. I love it. Its been very useful to me. A lot of those types of programs I do not like but Inbox Dollars has proven faithful & dependable to me. I recently cashed out with over $46.00 dollars and soon to cash out again with around $30.00! It takes a little while to get the money to add up so you can cash out but its worth it because every little bit helps right now these days!

8. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    How much can you make daily if your investing about an hour or two of your time? Anyone know?

9. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    If it is anything like Swagbucks, then I think that investing an hour or two per day might be a bit wasteful of your time. I would suggest 10 minutes or however long to do one survey, a few tasks, etc., which is what I do on Swagbucks. These places could never amount to a big payout, but can work out really well as something you do in your spare time. The key is to be consistent and check them out everyday.

10. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    Like the others above, I too can vouch for Inbox Dollars. You can also use their sister site, Send Earnings as well. I've been paid by both at least 3 times a piece by now. So they obviously don't mind you being a member of both their sites.

11. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    I was a member of Inbox dollars, but I stop doing it because it really was taking a while to reach the goal to cashout. And I like to get paid by PayPal and they don't, so i really didn't want to wait to be paid by check. And sometimes their offers are a hit and miss and it makes it impossible to cashout. Their are plenty of other sites that you can join that are legit.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It is well worth your time. I have been a member of this site for quite some time now and have cashed out about 5 times and am about to cash out again. The first check you get will take a month and after that it will be a week cashout is 30 but you have to get at least 33 because they charge you a 3 dollar processing fee. I highly recommend this site.

13. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I have been paid three times. Once you cash-out once, you become a gold member. As a gold member, you get free referrals and your checks are mailed out earlier than other members. I still use Inbox Dollars on a daily basis, they have been around for several years now. You have nothing to worry about.

14. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    Anyone know if they are thinking of implementing payment my paypal? Because that is the deal breaker for me as it just seems more secure.

15. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's much easier to qualify for surveys on inbox dollars. I also like that paid emails come right to my inbox. You don't get much to view them, but it's easy to confirm reading them along with my other email. Not a bad site for a little extra side money.

16. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer payment by paypal, but what's not secure about a check in the mail?

17. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I also use inbox dollars and it does pay only by check though, i would rather be paid thru paypal as well, I have suggested it to them a couple of times, maybe if enough of us suggest it they will consider paying through paypal. I also do sendearnings and cash4offers. Cash4offers pays thru paypal.

18. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    I just signed up under your referral, but I've already been instructed of limitations since I'm a Canadian resident. Therefore, I feel like it will be a while before I make enough to cash out. But I'll give it a shot.

19. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Inbox dollars is good tho the first check you get will take a month before they process it than a few days to actually get it. But it's pretty nice once you cash out once then your payments will be weekly. I just cashed out for the forth time and am waiting for my check.

20. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    Yup, I do it too. Although I haven't gotten emails in a while.