Inbox Dollars

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by GSBryce • Nov 30, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This sounds like a good possibility. I do prefer PayPal, but a check in the mail is fine. I will check them out. Every little bit puts me closer and closer to my goal.

2. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I was a member on this site a few years ago. It is hard to make enough money to cash out. You will make .10 to do an offer that would pay $20-$30 on a GPT site.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What's the security risk with a check? All the checks the Inboxdollars and Sendearnings have sent me have reached my mailbox safely and I haven't had any problems depositing them in the bank.

Inboxdollars is not a job, it's a rewards site kind of like Swagbucks. But if you just keep it as one additional egg in your basket, getting that check is a nice bit of extra money that could come in handy on a rainy day.
    Even if I don't have time to do any of the surveys or tasks, I at least do a few paid searches on there every day.
    I also print out grocery coupons there because you get a little money credited to your account when you use the coupons.