Income App Devices

Discussion in Product Reviews started by joshc428 • Sep 17, 2015.

1. joshc428

joshc428Active Member

Threads:
    I currently own 4 phones with the sole purpose of running income apps. Here's my opinion on them, for anyone interested in farming:

ZTE Whirl: Runs everything alright, but require some babysitting. I bought this phone brand new because I was new to the farming scene and didn't realize that used phones run significantly cheaper. When I go to school, I usually try running Perk Pop Quiz or Checkpoints, but when I get home it has usually already crashed. When I'm home, it runs Perk TV quite well.

LG Fuel: Runs great. This phone can run Checkpoints all day without problem. It crashes after extensive use of Perk Pop Quiz, but that's probably in the nature of the app itself (very intensive). Perk TV runs smoothly.

Huwaei Premia: Great phones. They tend to have problems with some apps, but they excel at Perk TV. I feel that earn faster, but maybe that's just me.

iPad: I know this isn't a phone, but I use this device purely for the Swagbucks apps. In my opinion, the SB apps run MUCH better on iOS devices. I had this one before getting into the money scene. This one can run SB apps all day. The only problem is that static ads requiring you to X out pop up quite often, requiring a bit of babysitting.

Please note these reviews are all subjective and my experiences do not necessarily reflect what results you will get. In general, the more you pay for a device, the better it'll work. I'd take 5 iPhones running Perk than 5 Premias any day. If you're not looking to spend THAT much but still have a lot of money, I suggest getting a Moto G. If not, the Huwaei Premia is great for only about $10 at c7recycle.

2. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolnsMember

Threads:
    How do these differ from applications like PayPal? I'm really interested in seeing how these function. What types of services do these applications work best with? I see you mentioned SwagBucks, and I don't think I've used that website in a good 3 years or so.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have an android and run SB videos on that without a problem accept the X out on some commercials. I don't know about Perk TV or any of the other apps mentioned in the review.

4. razelia

razeliaActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried most of the websites you've mentioned above, but I find that they tend to slow down my phone and tablet by a considerable amount. I've stopped using them since then, sadly.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never tried swagbucks on a smartphone but maybe I will if I ever find mine or get it active again. I did try viggle which was really annoying because I earned enough for a gift card and never got it! I watched all their stupid TV shows to get points, and got nothing for my efforts. Checkout 51 is not supposed to be good either, but is supposed to save you money on grocery shopping.

6. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of earning income through apps on your phone, but I never tried it. I would love to be able to earn money through my phone. I am signed up with Swagbucks, but I never used it on my phone. I need to try it because I would love to earn extra money on my phone. My problem would be dealing with it running too slow or using up too much memory on my phone.

7. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I've earned quite a bit of money through Field Agent and Gig Walk. Had both of them for the majority of this year and I'd say I've made around $3,000 combined so far. With still more work to do for the rest of the year. Of course, they both require some driving, but you'll still make a good bit of money, net. They are both available on IPHONE. Not sure about other devices. But I would definitely recommend.

8. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I was trying to do Field Agent when I had an Ipod but they said I couldn't do it with one. Now I have an Iphone so I can do it but I'm wondering if it is worth it. It would depend on how many tasks you get and how long they take. Many places don't have Wifi yet so you would have to use your data.