Increase Your Breast Size by 2 Cups, Naturally and Without Surgery

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by avihabibi • Apr 12, 2013.

1. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    NOTE: This is only my review.

If you’ve discovered the “Boost Your Bust” guide online, and you’d like to learn a little more information about this guide before you decide to purchase, then this review was written with you in mind. Specifically, we’re going to take a closer look at the claims made by this guide, whether it’s really possible to increase your breast size naturally, and finally – what the real customers of this guide have been saying about it. By the time you’ve finished reading, you’ll know whether this guide can help you, so let’s begin.

Firstly, if you’re a woman with a smaller breast size, then you know how self conscious and embarrassing this can make you feel. It seems like every women has larger breasts than you, and they all seem to get the attention from guys, while you’re left out. It can even make you feel like less of a woman, especially when you can’t wear those tight, sexy clothes to reveal your curves. In fact, it can even be difficult to wear a dress when it’s going to draw attention to your smaller size.

However, there is increasing amount of evidence to show that it may be possible to increase your breast size naturally, without having to opt for expensive and potentially painful surgery. So if you’re adamant that you don’t want to go under the knife – yet you still wish to increase the size of your bust, then perhaps the Boost Your Bust guide by Jenny Bolton will be able to help you.

Who Is Jenny Bolton?

This is the women who created the Boost Your Bust guide, and she has a similar story to many women who have struggled with a smaller breast size. She began her journey as a small A cup, but after several humiliating experiences, she decided to do something about her problem. She spent several months researching natural breast enlargement techniques, all with little success to begin with.

But eventually she stumbled across some unique, ancient insights into breast enlargement, and they worked very well. In fact, she was about to go from an A cup to a B cup in just 4 weeks, and she further progressed from a B cup to a C cup in an additional 6 weeks.

This is incredible progress for a natural method, so she decided to share what she had discovered with other people. Much to her delight, it turned out her methods were successful for other people, too. So she put all of her findings into an informative guide, which later became the Boost Your Bust eBook.

What Are The Claims?

The main claim made by the Boost Your Bust guide is that it can help you to increase your bust size by up to 2 cups sizes naturally, without turning to surgery or any strange gimmicks. This will be a real growth, rather than the mere “appearance” of growth. What’s more, it claims to be able to do this quickly, usually within just a few months.

It’s also worth noting that Jenny gives every customer a full 60 day money back guarantee, in which she promises you’ll see the results you’re looking for, otherwise you can claim a full refund for the guide. This shows how much confidence she has in her methods, and it also gives you full protection when you choose to buy the Boost Your Bust guide.

What Do You Get?

By now, you may be wondering what these methods involve. Primarily, you’ll be following a specific nutritional plan which is designed to add size to your breasts, and also stimulate Human Growth Hormone, as well as estrogen. By following the nutritional guidelines, you should begin to see progress within a few weeks – and it also couldn’t be easier to stick to the plan. Jenny gives you a range of recipes and food guides, as well as explaining the reasoning behind why this system works.

She’ll also show you how to make your own breast enlargement cream, so you won’t have to pay the expensive fees for professional products. You can actually make an effective cream using much simpler and cheaper ingredients.

Next, you’ll learn about a special “breast massage” exercise you can perform which will help to naturally stimulate the level of growth hormone inside your breasts, which will help to make them grow. Of course, the results won’t be instant – so you’ll have to stick with the program for at least a few weeks before you judge your results.

Finally, Jenny shows you several exercises which you can perform to enhance your breast size, or at least give the general appearance of larger breasts. These methods are actually very effective, so it’s certainly worth your time to complete them regularly.

In addition to this, you’ll receive a guide which shows you how to dress in a way that increases the apparent size of your breasts. While this isn’t part of the main, natural growth system – it will go a long way towards enhancing your breast size, as well as your self esteem, whenever you’re wearing clothes, so this is another aspect which shouldn’t be overlooked.

User Reviews

It’s natural to be skeptical about a program like this, especially when the common advice is that natural breast enlargement methods can’t work. However, the Boost Your Bust guide has already been used successfully by over 7,500 from all over the world – and there’s dozens of testimonials on the official website, which reveal some of the astonishing results that women have been getting when they follow this system.

In fact, many users report that they’ve increased their breast size by several cup sizes in just a few weeks, which goes to show the overall level of success that’s achievable when you follow the guide.

At first, I was highly skeptical about some of the claims this guide makes. After all, it seems almost too good to be true. But after searching for more user reviews and reading some of the testimonials from users who have had success with this method,

I was beginning to think that this may be just the thing I needed. What seems to be so different about the Boost Your Bust method is that it isn't just the typical advice that you've probably read everywhere else. I know the website seems a little over hyped (which is a shame in my opinion) but the guide is still highly useful if you want to enhance your bust.

Although the results won't be instant (unless you follow the appearance enhancing guidelines), in my opinion it's definitely worth giving it a go. While everyone is different, the information is contains is very likely to give you a noticeable improvement if you follow it correctly.

Final Conclusion

Overall, the Boost Your Bust guide gives you a range of effective treatments, which when combined, are going to give you a good chance of achieving your full potential breast size. What’s more, the methods outlined within the guide are much more affordable – especially when you compare them with the cost of cosmetic surgery, or even a simple breast enlargement cream. Most importantly, you’re fully protected by the money back guarantee – so there’s no harm in giving the guide a look, even if you’re just curious.

Anyway, I hope you have found this overview useful to you, because I know how frustrating it can be to find real reviews of this guide. I just wish I had known about these methods earlier, because I would have saved myself a lot of wasted time on things that don't work. If you're interested in this guide, then I recommend you visit their official website

#1Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Why do people even post things like this? Seriously???

3. avihabibi

avihabibiMember

Threads:
    Did you even read? Its no BS. It wont be out if its not working. People nowadays think everything is a scam. That day is not far when people are gonna think tht god is a scammer too. So please read, research, discuss, and compare BEFORE labelling a product or service as "scam". This post is not for everybody. I was trying to offer a solution. It works or no, people have to decide themselves by checking here & there. Remember: its incomplete knowledge & info that costs you money. Scammers just feed on peoples' lack of knowledge.

4. APluckeyduck

APluckeyduckMember

Threads:
    I read the post and I don't see anything but promises. Breast enlargement creams are nothing new, they've been around for decades. They used to be sold with this contraption that you used to exercise the breast muscles for better enlargement. That didn't work then, or there would be no market for breast enlargement surgery, just as these diet pill claims aren't true or weight control wouldn't be one of the largest consumer industries in the world.

These types of businesses play to your emotions. It's sales 101.

5. sharjeel

sharjeelBanned

Threads:
    yes i agreed and appriciate,

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a lot of things advertised on TV and the internet that aren't true. Being advertized doesn't mean it works. I have to agree with everyone else about this kind of thing being a scam.

7. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Seriously, I'd rather be satisfied and accept my breast size than go for things like this. The media would always tell people what beauty is supposed to be. Change that by owning up to your own beauty and not listening to the media or other people's opinion about what beauty should look like.

#7Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  8. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    You're so right. It's disgusting how certain industries like this one would rather create and/or perpetuate a culture of low self esteem, dissatisfaction, and constant disappointment just so that they can get rich scamming all the money out of desperate people's pockets.