Indie Bundles for Cheap

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Esperahol • Sep 21, 2012.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Humble Bundle 6 and Bundle-In-A-Box both have offers for you. I managed to get one for a dollar and the other for a penny. If you need an extra push I know one of them is for charity - several charities in fact. Besides which the more packages sold the more things tend to unlock. You've got less then a fortnight for one and a week for the other so go ahead and jump on this.

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Honestly the bundle market has been so saturated lately that I've ot seen a bundle that would interest me in months. Sure, I can only pay a dollar, but when most of the games are just average, completely unoriginal carbon copies of other indie platformers, I don't really see a reason to support the devs.. Not to mention that I already had a lot of the games that were offered.

3. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry, to hear Aladar I just thought it be nice to let folks know. I personally don't buy a lot of bundles and since it's cheap I get a quick little bit of fun. I mean five well-put together games for like a penny is hilarious especially if it should have been $86 otherwise. So...yeah. Um, there is a site that lets you know about all the bundles currently out. Do you want me to find that for you?

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I love buying bundles.

I agree that it's a bit oversaturated now and there aren't that many any more that have games I want. I still pick them up, though, and I always pay more than a dollar or two, simply because it goes to charity.

5. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh definitely, it's great to spread the word. I'm just kind of grumpy because I loved these bundles, but sadly, after everyone and their grandma started doing them, the market oversaturated and pretty much every game worth it was already included.. since the bundles are coming out faster than people actually make games. :D

If you don't have it yet though, both SPAZ and Torchlight are great games. :)

6. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    And you are a good person for doing that - I however have long ago admitted to myself what a horrible person I am. Which is why I will pay as low as possible.

7. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Indie Royale is currently running a new bundle, and yet again it just proves my point that they are just out of all the good games by now..

8. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I got the um... the email for it, and while I did like some of the offered games - I am not made of money. In fact I seldom buy anything from Indie Royale because all their gear tends to be so woefully expensive to aquire.

9. psufootball

psufootballMember

Threads:
    If you're looking for Indie game bundles this site has almost all of them listed when they're currently running:

10. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks! I was in fact trying to pull up this link for Aladar. Of course, I tend to stick with the guys I've bought from before. If nothing else it means I don't have to worry about issues with paypal or wonky game downloads.