Indoor Plants

Discussion in Home & Garden started by gracer • Mar 7, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm lucky to have a husband who also appreciates indoor plants as much as I do. We usually grow them out first on our outdoor garden and when they're finally looking good for indoor stay, we finally transfer them in. We bring them out every weekend for a doze of sunshine and watering and they seem to be doing great.

My dad on the other hand is the kind of person who doesn't appreciate these kind of ornaments. He doesn't want indoor plants so I basically lived in a plainly designed house during my younger years. Too bad because my mom loves plants but she had no choice but to just be contented tending her beautiful plants from her garden.

Do you guys also keep plants indoors?

2. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I do. I love to have a few plants around the house. It brightens up the space and I also choose easy to care for plants that also do a great job of purify the air. I have spider plants, Christmas cactus, bamboo, and an aloe vera plant. I love taking care of these plants and seeing them flourish. It's not hard and they can add so much to a room. They can soften a space, add achitechtural interest, they break up a large space, and add life to a boring corning.

3. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I like to keep plants indoors because they improve the air quality in my home. It sure beats paying for an air purifier and paying to plug it in. A few house plants will do the trick and I grow herbs and veggies so I can eat them too.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I have a few plants in the kitchen window-but mostly I like cut flowers in the kitchen and on the kitchen table as well. The plants inside your house are good for reducing stress though-and also when I am out and about,I feel better with plants in the interior landscaping as well. I have heard that plants inside can lower your blood pressure,help with fatique, and having plants inside decreases the chance of catching colds also-so thats quite nice for the indoor plant lover.

#4Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017