Indulging At A Restaurant

Discussion in Food & Drink started by Rosyrain • Aug 31, 2016.

1. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    When you are looking to have a nice meal with the one you love, what is your favorite restaurant to go to? My husband and I normally take a once a year trip to Ruth's Chris steakhouse and enjoy a night out. We usually will shop around in the city before or after our meal. This is a very rare treat for us because our bill is normally over $100 when we go. What is your favorite special place to eat at?

2. cocolgooh

cocolgoohActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really tend to go to restaurants, but when I was younger my favorite indulgent restaurant to go to was actually Pizza Hut. You could eat as much as you wanted for around £5 at the time, which was a super deal. I used to go there all the time with my friends.

I also used to love a little Chinese restaurant where I lived before. They did an all you can eat buffet for around £8 (depending on the time - they did breakfast, lunch and dinner, and it was all traditional food cooked in front of you and then served into the buffet) and it was always so good! But as I don't live near there anymore it's probably been 10 years since I last went.

3. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, if it is chocolate then I will love it and probably spend lots of money on it. There was one time I bought four packs of oreos, a jar of nutella, and a chocolate fudge brownie cake. So I know all about indulging and eating my fill of things that I commonly wouldn't.

4. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    My favorite is John's Pizza Company Buffet. I love pizza and you can find BBQ, Steak, Nacho, Mexican, Italian pizzas and so much more and if you don't like the Pizzas they serve, ask them to make a pizza of your preference and they will do it at no extra cost and take it to your table.

Not only are there pizza but there are pastas, desserts and a salad bar. There are also icee machines and self-serve fountain drinks. All for 6.99 plus 2.99 drinks.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We just had lunch today at a delicatessen restaurant which specializes in pastries but they also have main dishes like steaks. My wife had US strip steak while for me I ordered roast beef. Both came with mashed potatoes and some french beans and steamed carrots. But we also ordered Caesar's salad which is our favorite. This lunch was an advanced dining for my wife's birthday in the later part of the month. We were really surprised with the bill that amounted to only $20 for everything including the drinks. And the waiter said that we were given a discount because they heard it was my wife's birthday, huh.