Inexpensive Date Nights

Discussion in Misc & Others started by prose • Nov 21, 2015.

1. prose

proseActive Member

Threads:
    My husband and I, like many people, are trying to save money. However, we think it's important to still have time for ourselves as a married couple by having date night periodically. We are always looking for inexpensive date night ideas. Here are our usual inexpensive date night plans:
    • Dinner out at a restaurant to which we have a gift card and/or a coupon.
    • Window shopping/mall walking.
    • Going for a walk or hike on the local nature trail.
    • Going out for ice cream.
    • Movie night in after our son goes to sleep.
    What are your inexpensive date night ideas?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Another date night idea might involve checking out some cheap concert. For instance, there might be some rock or bluegrass concert with a massive discount, or just a generally low price. Also, if you enjoy classical music, then the local orchestra might entertain you in the same fashion.

#2May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
  3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There is a place here called Baywalk where you can see the famous Manila Bay sunset. A 5-minute walk can bring you to the so called CCP grounds where a barbecue stand sells good barbecue of all kinds. It is our usual haunt and my wife loves the barbecue there. We would buy 4 sticks of pork barbecue and 2 sticks of broiled dried squid before settling on the levee. Eating the barbecue while watching the small boats roaming around the bay is one cheap date for me and my wife.

4. Trixen

TrixenMember

Threads:
    Our ideal date is having new movies to watch at home. We both love staying home because it's more comfortable and private. Just a box of pizza, sodas, comfortable couch and a horror flick on our anniversary. We don't really like spending too much on dates. We'd rather spend them for our travels.