Ink that runs out too fast

Discussion in Office Supplies started by Mayvin • Nov 4, 2013.

1. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone had this problem with Kodak printer ink? It really drives me crazy! I'll put in some black ink and like about two weeks later (after not even printing all that much) I'll have to replace it and it's really ridiculous. I read online that other people were having the same problem and I'm still using this printer because it was pretty expensive, so I'm using it, but better believe I'm getting a different brand once this printer has gotten really old.

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It might be a tactic of the printer manufacturer so that you will keep on purchasing ink. They stay in business that way. What do you print anyway? Pictures? Documents? If you're only printing documents, just stick with a Brother printer and have it modified into a continuous ink system. It's very cost efficient. You'll notice that you'll be saving a lot more money and you would get back the cost of investment a lot more quickly.

3. Mayvin

MayvinActive Member

Threads:
    I'm telling you, I'm sure it is a tactic to keep us running to the store every five minutes to buy ink. And as for what I'm printing it's nothing fancy just documents not even pictures. Yeah, second time around I'll probably get something simpler like a Brother.