Innotab Games

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by steph7h • Jan 23, 2015.

1. steph7h

steph7hActive Member

Threads:
    We just bought an InnoTab 3 for my son's birthday next month, but so far we only have the game that came with it. Are the extra games you can buy worth the money? He likes the Disney movies Planes and Cars, and he likes Thomas the train, which I've seen games for. Just curious if anyone has these or other game options for their child's InnoTab, and whether they are worth it?

Also, are games compatible across all versions of the InnoTab? For example, would an earlier edition InnoTab game work on the InnoTab 3? I'm new to this type of toy=)

2. jcort

jcortMember

Threads:
    We have an Innotab that we got our daughter for Christmas. I was able to buy a game for her (the Minnie Mouse one) at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving for half price (still $12.50- a pretty high price tag, if you ask me). We are very happy with the game though; it comes with a story, several games, and a few activities.

I believe that all the games are compatible across Innotab versions. You'll just want to check the packaging to make sure.

Also- remember that when you register your Innotab with Learning Lodge, you get one free download. I'm planning to use my download to put some episodes of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on there for her.

3. shoptodrop

shoptodropActive Member

Threads:
    My daughter has the InnoTab 3, she got it from her grandparents and it came with a free download too. She has Dora and Thomas the train. I hate the Dora one. Thomas the train is a good one. I always want to buy more games but they're $25 and that's ridiculous because there's not even that much to do on them. I just want educational games that don't have much to do with the TV shows out there. I don't think they have any like that. She also had a phase where she got addicted to them and she does quite often, which isn't good. I don't want her staring at a screen for too long. So I limit the time she has on it. It's almost like a mini computer. I also don't like that they can take pictures and videos on there either. She also got a Leap Frog pen and book which I love. It's very educational and when you press each word it reads it out loud to you.