Insanity

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by SEA81 • May 29, 2012.

1. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried Insanity? I keep seeing commercials for it, and I can see where it'd help you get in shape, but I'm wondering if it's worth the money.

2. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    I have tried it.

To put it simply, it is deadly. It really works you over, it has some intense workouts. I consider myself to be a fit person, but it gave me a true butt kicking. I can only imagine what it could do to someone that is overweight.

It is a brilliant cardio workout program.

3. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it myself but some of the guys at my workplace are really into Insanity. From what they've said, it's pretty brutal but it does work. I don't think it's something I'd ever consider doing since my workout ethic isn't that extreme.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't tried it either, but with a name like that I'm sure it works. I don't think I could keep up with that workout. It looks fun though, but I know you'll be sore afterwords.

5. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    Just tried one of their session called "Pure Cardio" yesterday.

I don't envelope myself into the whole program, just take bits and parts. This usually keeps me in a decently fit condition as long as I maintain some sort of routine. Pure Cardio was a killer on the legs and I was aching.

Makes you sweat like crazy.

6. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard about Insanity and some said that it is really a good program but you need to be very patient and persistent in order for that program to work for you. I am recommending it to some friends who wants to lose weight. :)

7. Shaggz235

Shaggz235Member

Threads:
    If you know for sure you will actually stick to it and continue to do it every day then it would be worthwhile. But if you are the type of person who has attempted other regimes and don't keep at it then I wouldn't recommend wasting money on it.

8. hawynstud

hawynstudNew Member

Threads:
    I have tried it and I highly recommend it if you want to get into shape. I lost 20 pounds in the first month before I got injured playing basketball. It's a really tough work out if you are really out of shape, but it can be done if you take it slow at first.