Insurance Mediator

Discussion in Insurance started by Peninha • Feb 3, 2015.

1. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When getting insurances do you do it directly with the insurance companies or with an insurance mediator? I used to do it directly with the companies, but now I have a friend who is a mediator and I am saving a lot!

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Its better to deal with a mediator because if or she gets to know you personally and can tailor your products to suit your pocket. Dealing with a company night not confer savings since there are impersonal and operate with the language of profit and are not really in touch with their customers. When making claims, a mediator will save you alot of money and time to file the particulars of your contingency as well as presenting your case better for compensation.

3. George Marklin

George MarklinNew Member

Threads:
    I agree, a mediator can make a big difference in you insurance cost and claims handling

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What do you mean "mediator"? Are you referring to an agent or an adviser? Regardless, if it's investment advice you're looking for, including how to make the most out of your insurance policy and when you can use it to your advantage, then it's best to talk to an expert - someone who can guide you to the right path and claim at the right time and place.