Internationally accepted, Bitcoin Visa Shopping Card

Discussion in Credit Cards started by etc • Jan 15, 2014.

1. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I just thought maybe you guys should know about this Bitcoin Shopping Card that anyone can use. If this can be use in my country, I could really use the card for payment. Their site claims we can cash this card on ATMs. Has anyone ever experienced using bitcoin?

Bitcoin Debit visa card is internationally accepted and ready to Deliver worldwide by Express Services. American Bank is an issuer of this Bitcoin ATM card, no matter, you are living in Africa or Asia or any part of the world. You can Cashout your Bitcoin Funds from your nearest ATM. Bitcoin Debit card can also be used for online shopping, like on Paypal, Moneybookers, Google Checkout, Amazon and Ali Express etc.

#1Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. 4justice

4justiceNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for this. I wasn't aware that American Express had a bitcoin card. This is useful for someone like me because I use my computer to earn bitcoins. I know many people aren't fond of bitcoins. But if used correctly, you can make 1 bitcoin last a REALLY long time.

3. GottDeals

GottDealsNew Member

Threads:
    If that's true I would find it quite interesting. I still haven't jumped on the "bitcoin bandwagon". Though I sorta wish that I had when I was first introduced to it a couple of years ago. I am hearing more and more about how the value of it is going up and up. That would have been a good investment. But then again I hear some "horror stories" about people who have lost a great deal of money from bitcoin scam artists. It's just like everything else I suppose; buyer beware. An ounce of caution beats a pound of cure.

4. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Bitcoin is sure a good investment. There are stipulations that bitcoin will once again reach its peak and one bitcoin may be equivalent to $1200. As of now I can see bitcoin is more than $600. That a lot still even if you have have 10 bitcoins.

I was even planing to buy a hardware to mine bitcoins these days.

5. jellybean

jellybeanMember

Threads:
    This sounds really interesting for international travel. We go to the UK to visit family and I hate paying fees or having to change money before we leave. I will need to look into bitcoins more because I don't really know much about them. The fluctuating value of bitcoins worries me a bit.