Internet Rates Are Going Through A Revolution In India!

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by luckycharm • Oct 5, 2016.

1. iamawriter

iamawriterActive Member

Threads:
    To get their gadget back they have a new rule where they have to compulsorily buy data worth Rs. 1500 each year. What if they do not want that much?

2. Heatman

HeatmanActive Member

Threads:
    I really love the competition that comes with all the telecommunications companies in a country, it helps to make living and the masses affording there services to be much more easy.

I can still vividly recall the exploitation that we suffered at the hands of our first mobile telecommunication network MTN in Nigeria, they really dealt with us because they had no competition until GLO, ETISALAT and AIRTEL all came with full force.

Before data subscriptions was so high but now Glo network made it a point of their business plan to reduce data cost to the least minimum cost and with huge data limit.

3. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    There are so many good deals in the UK now that it's hard to choose between them. I like my internet provider but they lost a lot of business when they were hacked into by a 17 year old boy messing about in his bedroom showing off to his friends. Luckily none of our private details wre accessed (so we were told) but it was a scary time for all of us and the head of the provider had to make a public apology as our data had not been protected as it should. Security should always be of utmost importance when choosing an internet provider.

4. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 I think JIO will not be able to afford increase prices out of proportion as there are too many players following its policies from a close quarter. If any company even tried unethical policies their existence will be in jeopardize. I am also sure that our central government interfere in the price war otherwise this sector will incur heavy loses.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    That's for sure. If any company now think about increasing price then surely customer will not go with them. Even with JIO if they think about charging more then I am sure people will stick to other companies compare to them. Everybody has taken jio network but they are using other network too. So they have to think about it three times before applying something not normal.