Invisalign Braces

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Rossalin • Jun 27, 2016.

1. Rossalin

RossalinNew Member

Threads:
    Hi, I have been wearing metal braces for 6 months and I have to wear it for 1 year more. My cousin sis’s marriage is fixed and I was worried about the braces, I can’t smile in front of the people (ashamed of the braces). So my friend told me to do Invisalign treatment from Appleton Dental. I googled about the Invisalign but I am confused is it retained or invisible braces? Also, can I transfer my treatment to Invisalign treatment? (The hospital, which I used to go doesn’t provide Invisalign treatment).

#1Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Rosyrain

RosyrainActive Member

Threads:
    I used an Invisalign about a year ago when one of my permanent brackets broke and had a couple teeth split apart. I had to wear it for 2 weeks before the orthodontist put a new bracket on my teeth. I really liked it as opposed to traditional braces because you take it out of your mouth to brush your teeth and eat. So much cleaner than traditional braces. You just have to be disciplined enough to keep it in your mouth even when it is annoying so that it does the job it is supposed to do. I am not sure how it works for long term teeth straightening.