ipad 2

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by marleycob • Jun 25, 2012.

1. marleycob

marleycobNew Member

Threads:
    (1) the ipad 2 will i have to pay to get internet in it. Will i be able to pick up internet in Coffee shops, hotels places that offer free internet?

(2) I all ready have a laptop, and a souped up desktop. this ipad can I connect usb's to it to connect it to my computer? and are there places for sd micro cards?

(3) what I mostly do on laptop is listen to music, facebook, go to youtube, look things up, Now what i would like to be able to do is and it be essayer is use Skype, video chat, facebook, and look things up essayer with out lugging around this 5 pound laptop.

(4) I have never owned a smartphone but have seen allot of my friends use them. Will the ipad be like having a smartphone with the apps and games? Because my friends are able to find allot of the coolest apps for free like where am i at,

(5) how is the battery life, how good does it pick up hot spots like if you are in a park out side, how well is it in finding a internet single? and being a Apple product do you have to go through apple to every thing with the ipad, like if you want to put music, a video, upload or download any thing? alos being apple how compatable is it with other probucts like external harddrives, programs in the internet, and webpages on the internet, Or will i have problems

2. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    There are 2 types of iPads. One has the Wifi feature, where you have to have access to the internet from somewhere. Then there is a iPad that has the Internet built in, which is more expensive. It is fairly easy to figure out how to use. Just like a cell phone it depends on what you are using it for, regarding the battery life. Of course videos, and some games will drain the battery faster than say reading a book in the reader.

3. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I'll answer your second question. Ipad has no direct 2.0 usb port on it but yes you can connect it to your computer with its own cable connection. There is also NO SD card slots in all Ipads so you could not have extra memory on it. You just have to live with its built in memory which could be 16, 32, 64 GB.