Ipad Mini 4 16 Gb

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Captain_Snowfall • Jun 7, 2016.

1. Captain_Snowfall

Captain_SnowfallNew Member

Threads:
    I would just like to give a little overview of the iPad mini 4, which I have been using for about three months now. I originally had bought it for a class that I had which only uses Apple software, and there was a specific music making app that could only be used via Apple. I have never really dabbled into anything Apple because the price has always thrown me off, but this is something that I definitely had to do. To make a long story short, I have been greatly satisfied with this product. I generally use it for creative projects such as video editing and music making and it had made the process so fast and easy with relatively little equipment. Now I am not a professional DJ or youtube star, but I am really glad this technology exists because previously, pursuing such endeavors may have cost an arm and a leg. While the talent isn't in the machine, I feel as if this purchase has definitely opened up some new avenues in my life.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Thanks for the review. I have an older ipad and I agree that it's pretty great and what I like about it the most is that it still runs very well after years of heavy use. The only part I have trouble with is that the memory or storage is not expandable which makes it very difficult at times when the capacity is at full and I feel I need more whether it is for taking videos or just downloading a new app, but it's a problem that I would consider manageable since I know I could just delete apps that I rarely use anyway but I have trouble letting go thinking that I will use them someday.

3. jonthai

jonthaiMember

Threads:
    Interesting review. You don't have any problems with apple at all? I've always been concerned about buying apple products as they usually are not that common and require not so many popular devices or cables etc. With that review in mind i will consider buying an iPad since i actually need one. If i find one in discount i will buy it and give it a review too!

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used Apple iPod Touches for years. I don't currently have one, because my one issue (well, besides the price) with Apple is that they move ahead and don't bother supporting older devices. I guess they figure their audience has the money to keep upgrading, but they're ignoring the 2nd tier users who appreciate Apple products, but need to keep older devices, or purchase used ones because they can't afford to buy new.

I have a Samsung tablet right now, and I'm having the same sort of issues I was having with the iPods, even though this is a newer device. I purchased it new last year, and the issues started immediately. I'm sure it's due to the lack of memory/resources, so if I purchase another Samsung, I will be sure not to buy the smallest available, even if it's a little cheaper. However, I'd love to go back to using an Apple device, but only if I were able to purchase a new one, so I'd have at least a few years of things working well before I wasn't able to upgrade my apps, etc. IPad Mini is one I've looked at, and would consider purchasing in the future, so thanks for the review.