Ipad Mini

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by difrancprod • Oct 26, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Anyone here owns an iPad mini? And I heard Apple has another release and it's called iPad air? It doesn't end! Would you recommend these?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think they're all pretty much the same at this point. Back then, the technology was playing catch up, and each new version provided a lot better hardware, but nowadays all of them perform well enough to compete with each other and the appeal will probably just depend on which size you want. I own an iPad and an iPad mini, and beyond the size, I really can't tell how else they are different from each other.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Apple products are pretty good and all, but seriously now I think they are only creating different versions of the same products with very small updates..... it's starting to annoy me actually! They will release an Ipad, then Ipad2, 3, 4, Ipad Mini (basically the same thing but slightly smaller), and now the Ipad Air (basically the same thing, but slightly lighter!). They just make different versions to make more money because they know people are irrational consumers that will go get the newest Apple gadget just for status.

4. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a fan of the mini devices. I would never buy a smaller version of a device myself. It just seems like a waste to me. Although for some people getting a smaller version of a device is convenient.

5. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    One of my friends has a IPad Mini. He likes it more than the IPad 4 because the screen size is just perfect for him. I haven't used any of the IPad devices, but I would prefer the IPad mini if I were going to buy one.

6. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I have the Ipad air and it's a great little thing. SO light and extremely thin, although I am worried about breaking it!

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree that Apple just releases new products to earn more money, it's just a marketing strategy. If you can afford to upgrade often, then go ahead and buy their latest products right away. But for the masses, it's not really worth it.