Ipad Smartcase

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DrRipley • Mar 3, 2015.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My ipad smartcase is starting to wear out and I know I'll need to look for a replacement soon. The problem is that my ipad is an older generation, the one before Air, ipad 4 i think , and if can't find any sellers selling original smart cases anymore for this model since everyone is just selling Air and Air 2 cases. It still works great so I'm hesitant to sell it. I just really need a new case and I'm worried about not getting an official one or a fake because the smartcase uses magnets to make the ipad sleep when covered and I wouldn't want to risk my tablet.

Do you guys have any suggestions for me on where to buy the old cases? Do you have any other brands you could recommend that might still sell for this particular model?

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you're going to have to take to eBay for this one, considering that model is pretty old compared to the newer ones. You shouldn't run into too many problems. I doubt most of the knockoff cases are going to cause you too much trouble with your iPad.