Iphone 5

Discussion in Product Reviews started by murbiz • Sep 6, 2012.

1. murbiz

murbizNew Member

Threads:
    What do you think of the iphone 5 that is being rumored to come out September 12th 2012?Is it worth the type?I have the iphone 4S and am thinking of upgrading.

2. jleadbet

jleadbetActive Member

Threads:
    I have a 4S, but I won't be upgrading. My husband is an Iphone junky. It's his turn for a new phone. I resisted an Iphone for the longest time. The 4s was my first, and I have to say I really like it. I'm not that technical, but I've found plenty I can do with it on my own. I like finding apps that make my life simplier. There's also a bunch to help with budgeting and coupons.

3. Marchese

MarcheseMember

Threads:
    from what i hear the 5 won't be that much different from the 4S, i'm going to wait till the one after comes out. I went from a blackberry to an iphone and should have done so sooner. It really is a brilliant phone.

4. BarryLejieg

BarryLejiegNew Member

Threads:
    I don't understand why you keep buying iPhones? I don't think it's worth so much. Galaxy S III it's amazing, it has a larger screen, better specifications, it is cheaper and you still go with an iPhone? From the past we can expect a better phone than 4S, but probably the price will be very high as usual.
    I am guessing, the best feature of any Apple product is to let people know you can afford an Apple product.

5. SpYkz

SpYkzMember

Threads:
    If you have the spare cash, why not? It will have better hardware (faster cpu, better camera and clearer display). If (like me) you don't have wads of cash it isn't anything to lose sleep over. The 4 and 4S are still really good phone and will probably still be supported on the new ios if a new one is released. I think the yearly release of the new iPhone is more hype than anything else.

6. ProForums777

ProForums777New Member

Threads:
    No matter what device, i Phones are a must buy, they are simply unique. When you show them in any restaurant or party people pay attention to it right away.

7. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    I agree. I found the Samsung Galaxy S3 better than the Iphone 4, and for some reason, I find using the Android OS better than the iOS too in many aspects.

8. Cyclone3616

Cyclone3616Member

Threads:
    Honestly, you can get the same thing an iphone has with a bigger screen for a much better price. It's called the Samsung Galaxy S3. You shouldn't upgrade to the iPhone 5 because there is no need to if you already have the 4s. If you are happy with the 4s, but you really want a new, state of the art phone, upgrade to the S3, not the iPhone 5.

9. HughIvar

HughIvarBanned

Threads:
    but I've found plenty I can do with it on my own. I like finding apps that make my life simplier. There's also a bunch to help with budgeting and coupons.