Iphone 6s Scam

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DreekLass • Nov 1, 2015.

1. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am joined up to Fivesquid. It is like a more English version of Fiverr right? I quickly tried to make a name for myself on there, as I saw that Fiverr was way too saturated, but then I quickly discovered that Fivesquid was also way too oversaturated for me to e able to break into that site too.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, Yes it's quite similar to Fiverr, and yes it's also hard for me to get orders there since Fiverr is the most popular site. They don't pay instantly though, unlike in Fiverr where the withdrawals are instant.

3. DreekLass

Threads:
    Because of the fact that it is like the English version of Fiverr, I thought that I'd be able to get my foot in the door much easier than when working on Fiverr. But nobody wants what I am offering on Fiverr, or on Fivesquid, so both sites are about on par with one another as far as producing results for me lol.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, As for me I have managed to be at least a Level 1 seller on Fiverr, but since I always have late deliveries, then I never moved past Level 1. In Fivesquid I only had 1 order so for me Fiverr is more viable when it comes to gettiing gigs.

5. DreekLass

Threads:
    I am happy that you were able to make to at least that far. I feel it id impossible to do these days. When did you start doing Fiverr?? And why are your deliveries always late? Lol. You will earn more and get more orders if your deliveries are on time, but sometimes I understand that sometimes life takes presidency over work.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DreekLass@DreekLass, During those times that I had late deliveries or cancelled orders I was swamped with around 5 orders at a time and since some clients don't mind waiting for a late delivery then I didn't feel pressured. But unfortunately, some couldn't wait, so they cancelled the order. Oh well, it's my fault anyway that's why my rating is low.

7. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    This is a horrible scam. Sometimes you get so excited by something it just might over ride your logic. Though people need to think. Why would a giant like apple sell their stuff for a buck? I know there are plenty of scam sites that like to use news logos and put it on their website. I should know because I get these scams in my junk box in my emails all the time and sometimes I like to click out of curiosity. Some of these scammers are getting smart.

8. DreekLass

Threads:
    The main reason that I find it to be so horrible is because of how well it has been executed. I know that millions of people have been swindled out of their money, and not just that. But there is no way to call or email anybody to get the charges on your card to stop, so you are stuck paying this bill.