Iphone Apps

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by thc101mc • Sep 11, 2012.

1. thc101mc

thc101mcNew Member

Threads:
    Hello, my question its can i run iphone app on my pc ? and if you have method please tell me i not have iphone, but really need to start one app on my PC. Thanks now hope to help me !

2. jemcon

jemconNew Member

Threads:
    Hi!
    I have to use android operating system in my ipad and enjoy various apps from the worldwide stores.....I access CC website from my android phone using the internet. I made a shortcut on my phone home page and click on it and I'm at CC Allows me to access it anytime. I also found many new models of ipad on internet last day i am searching on internet here i found a site which is about fashion

if you want to get new ideas in style you can visit this beautiful source....

3. Jennifernew

JennifernewNew Member

Threads:
    No. Not legally, nor technically.

The iOS simulator only runs in OS X, and thus on Mac hardware and
    Even if you did have a mac and the simulator, the iOS simulator can only install apps if you have the package and install it through Xcode.
    A comparable alternative solution would be to install a version of Android in Virtual box, which can be run on a PC and find a comparable Android application to install in the virtual android device.