Iphone Vs Android

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Faye1232212 • Apr 19, 2016.

1. Faye1232212

Faye1232212New Member

Threads:
    I have always been an avid android user and never really delved into the world of Apple but I may buy an Iphone when I am able to upgrade my phone again. I have been reluctant because as I am somewhat of a techie , I feel like I wouldn't be able to customize my phone the way I'd want with an Iphone. Does anyone have any good or bad feedback about this? let me know. Thank you

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had an Android before, and it was okay; but since I got the iPhone, I would NEVER ever go back to an Android again ! I really like the iPhone, and since it automatically syncs everything with the iPad, that makes it even better. There are so many good apps for the iPhone as well. I think that you jusst cannot do any better than Apple products if you are truly looking for high quality, and functional ability.

3. FenWoFon

FenWoFonMember

Threads:
    Well, I personally think that Iphones are way better than Android devices because you can do way more things and you can also get more apps than you get with an Android device, Iphones are faster than many of those new android phones, it is just a premium thing that I would highly recommend, the only thing that I do not really like are the prices, out of that everything is fine.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've never used an android but my brother uses one and from what I can tell from comparing our experiences he does get a lot more flexibility with his phone and the options of apps he gets for it. Apps for ios are usually very standard and contained, like how android apps seem to be a bit more versatile such as when some chat apps have the option to have a floating icon on that can help with never having to switch back to the chat app itself since you could just reply and read messages just with a small floating circle that is present while you use your other apps, whereas in ios you'd never find something like that because it doesn't look clean as when apps are self contained.

5. Sealpikachu

SealpikachuMember

Threads:
    I usually go for iphone since I find it way easier to use. I am not a very techie person and I have found android just makes my life harder. It has way too many functions I know I will never get comfortable with though that is why many people like it. I have heard that android is for those that want to completely personalize and make use of their phone and iphone is more for comfort.

6. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    One of my concerns about Android phones is that it's so hard to make the apps stop running. Even if you set your battery to ultra savings mode, it easily drains after around a day or a day and a half at most. Android has yet to develop a phone that's hardly affected by apps. I think iPhone is on the same boat but I'm not much of an iPhone user. Perhaps in the future, if I discover solid evidence that it's more battery efficient and Android fails to invent a phone with long-lasting battery, I would switch to iPhone for good.

7. CaptainOblivious

CaptainObliviousMember

Threads:
    I'll go with Android any day. I am not an Apple hater, but I just don't like how they restrict their users from customizing the phone as they want. Example are Facebook's chat heads, which I really like. I own an iPad though so I do have to say it's a great device for reading.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think the android is easier to customize and the iphone camera may limit your choices as far as the megapixel thing goes, also I think Sony offers more choices as far as this option goes. There are more manufacturers of android and choices of smart phones out there- like Samsung,Motorola and HTC and besides the android phones are more affordable for people.

9. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used iOS devices therefore, I don't know how iPhone compares to android phones. All my life I have used Android powered hand held devices, and I am very satisfied with the kind of service I get from Android. Good thing about Android devices is it is cheap compared to iOS, you get a lot of choices for the devices and it is also easy to use.

10. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've been an Android user for a while and by choice I changed for iPhone and I don't regret it.

Although Android is great (I really have nothing to complain about it), I think iPhone is a little bit better (it's only a matter of personal choice).

11. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I still like the Android, but to be honest by this time I thought that I might have made the switch. It just seemed like Apple was set to take off but I am still sticking with the other guys.

12. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I am an avid fan of android and I have been using it for five years now. I feel apple is a bit complex to use but I don't know. If I have started using iPhone first then I would have been more comfortable with that. But I suggest Android over iPhone. :)

13. Trixen

TrixenMember

Threads:
    I have an android and an iPhone. The latter I got just last year but I use my android more even if it's 3 years old. :) The one thing I'm not comfortable with iPhones is iTunes. It can't work without iTunes. I like my phone to be compatible with different gadgets and my android is great at that.

14. Belovedad

BelovedadActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Android because I feel it is less restricted and offers me more freedom to do what I want. More things are supported by it and the updates aren't frequent yet you don't feel like you're missing out on much. Also, I've always had an issue when it came to chargers for my iPhone.

15. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm on the sidelines trying to see what people experienced with cell or smart phones. I've never owned one, nor use one so I'm interested in finding information about mobile phones. I like flip phones myself. I need a flip phone just for calling, I say that now but I don't know how I'd feel about just having a jitterbug too limited. I've never looked at androids, now I'll research it too since many like androids too.

16. kaka135

kaka135Active Member

Threads:
    I have been using Andriod phone, and I don't know why, I just do not have interest in iPhone. I am not sure if it is because I am not an Apple user, I am not so fancy about iPhone though some of my friends do. I tried to use their iPhone, but I just did not find an interest to purchase and use it. Moreover, it is more pricey too.

17. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    To be honest, i still have no idea nor will i ever understand why do people even feel the need to compare devices of popular brands since everyone chooses and buys the products they like regardless .

18. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me, iPhone is the best smart phone in the world ever since the first Apple phone came out in the market. Apple specializes in graphics, they pioneered the graphics in the small computers. With the iPhone, they have the best technology so I’d say the Android phone is no match for the speed of iPhone. However, the iPhone is very expensive so I would settle with an Android phone anytime unless Apple would offer me an iPhone at 50% discount.

19. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I think that Apple is far more simple than Android, more intuitive, and more easy to use, and this is why I prefer it. A lot of people think (why?) that a lot of Apps for iPhone are paid, but I have all the ones I want and I haven't bought a single one.

20. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I have never used an iPhone yet too but I know the older 2nd hand models are quite cheap now so I can buy one if I really wanted to. I have only used an Android phone, and I say that it's easy to use, although I do agree with the battery draining very fast, and I think the sim that you're using is the one to blame for that. I use 2 sims and the other network just drains the battery faster than the other network, and this is on the same phone, take note.