Is Anyone Using Designer Clothing Rental Online Sites?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sundyd • Sep 14, 2015.

1. sundyd

sundydNew Member

Threads:
    I have multiple events to attend on a yearly basis with most of the same people in attendance. Of course, I want to wear something new and different to each one without having to spend a fortune. Does anyone here rent designer brands online? If so, which sites can you recommend?

2. Bonnie

BonnieNew Member

Threads:
    I think that renting is a clever way to go and you can wear something great without spending a lot.
    I have not used them yet myself but some women I know have used this site

and have reported back very positively about the experience. She showed me an absolutely stunning gown for four days for $75. I'm thinking of a cruise one day and think this would be a great way to go.

3. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have checked some out and signed up, but I have not actually rented yet. They still seem to be expensive to rent. I'm more interested in Bag Barrow Steal to rent purses rather than clothes. I don't think I will actually rent unless there is a special occasion as it is not exactly cheap.

4. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I personally don’t use the rental sites but I have a few friends who have used rent the runway before. They absolutely love it. They said its great because they go to a lot of weddings and it allows them to wear beautiful dresses much cheaper than they would be able to buy it for. I believe they stick to designers they already know so they are confident the size will fit them.