Is Anyone Using Designer Clothing Rental Online Sites?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by sundyd • Sep 14, 2015.

1. sundyd

sundydNew Member

Threads:
    I have multiple events to attend on a yearly basis with most of the same people in attendance. Of course, I want to wear something new and different to each one without having to spend a fortune. Does anyone here rent designer brands online? If so, which sites can you recommend?

2. Bonnie

BonnieNew Member

Threads:
    I think that renting is a clever way to go and you can wear something great without spending a lot.
    I have not used them yet myself but some women I know have used this site

Please Log In to view this link!

and have reported back very positively about the experience. She showed me an absolutely stunning gown for four days for $75. I'm thinking of a cruise one day and think this would be a great way to go.

3. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    I have checked some out and signed up, but I have not actually rented yet. They still seem to be expensive to rent. I'm more interested in Bag Barrow Steal to rent purses rather than clothes. I don't think I will actually rent unless there is a special occasion as it is not exactly cheap.

4. KimmyMarkks

KimmyMarkksActive Member

Threads:
    I personally don’t use the rental sites but I have a few friends who have used rent the runway before. They absolutely love it. They said its great because they go to a lot of weddings and it allows them to wear beautiful dresses much cheaper than they would be able to buy it for. I believe they stick to designers they already know so they are confident the size will fit them.