Is Blackberry this bad?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by MyDigitalpoint • Jan 2, 2014.

1. Flaming_Dorito

Flaming_DoritoNew Member

Threads:
    The reason Blackberry doesn't advertise as much as other companies is either they do not have the money for it, or, they simply feel so confident that their product will sell that they feel they don't need to advertise, people will buy anyways.
    The Blackberry devices, are known for being robust and safe from physical and virtual threats, they keep their vital Hardware in protective shells inside the device so it doesn't break easily and they keep the data in the phone secure from hackers.
    This the reason why most of its users are Rich businessmen who need to do online banking from their phone and street fighters and adventurists.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I have used several Blackberry phones for the past years and I had no problems in using them. For me, it's good when you use it as a business phone, I love Blackberry Hub by the way :) I used Z10 and Torch 9800 and they are awesome. Never had battery issues and they are smooth and fast :) The only downside is that the limited apps. But since I have an android phone to go with I think it's fine for me :D