Is Bottled Water Worth The Cost?

Discussion in Water started by Isabellas2007 • Jun 8, 2012.

1. JoshPosh

JoshPoshBanned

Threads:
    We did a similiar test with multiple bottle water brands. In some instances regular tap water was cleaner then some brands of bottled water. The only brand that came out with good consistent quality was Fiji bottled water.

2. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    Tap water in my area is very gross!! The hot water comes out milky and well, the cold water just stinks and tastes very nasty! I've had our city water tested and let me tell you, it didn't pass with flying colors. I since have bought bottled water and don't find it a waste. I get my bottles at .09 a bottle and yes, I recycle every bottle I can.

3. DavidNeel

DavidNeelNew Member

Threads:
    No, it's not woth the cost. I never used it. The plastic water bottle is not clean and healthy. I would suggest a purchase a good water filter and a reusable bottle than to purchase bottled water. I personally used the Berkey water filter at my home and when I'm out then I used my sport water bottle.

4. wvboarder

wvboarderMember

Threads:
    I think it is if you live in a place where the water isn't that great of a quality. We live in a city so we really hate to use the tap when we can avoid it. If it's an inconvenience or too expensive then a re usable filter pitcher isn't to expensive from somewhere like Walmart or Target. We have had one at my parents that has literally lasted for 5 years with daily use. You just need to change out the filters every few months. I think there's a huge difference in taste. Not to mention all the other free radicals that it cleans out.

5. LuckyGirl08

LuckyGirl08Active Member

Threads:
    I buy bottle water all the time because I do not like how the water at home taste. I always recycle my water bottle or use them for something else like tea or kool aid. I do not think that it is a waste of money if you make the bottles useful afterwards or recycle them.