Is Buying Into Phone Data Necessary Anymore?

Discussion in Phone, Internet & TV started by lefttowrite • Apr 12, 2015.

1. Kenya Swan

Kenya SwanMember

Threads:
    I think having phone data is still necessary. Even though many places offer free wifi, many of them are not secure connections. I love having data on my phone. I can use my phone as a hotspot wherever I go to and still have a secure connection. I recently learned that I really do not need to have the internet at home anymore. With my cell phone provider I can stream video through Netflix, Hulu, etc using my phone as a hot spot, and it does not use any of my data.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think it is necessary because you want to be able to keep your connection valid. I think if I didn't buy phone data my phone would be shut down. This is because I have a trac phone and buying data is what I think I need to do in order to keep the phne active. I am not sure what it is like with other providers.

3. sharatharadhya

sharatharadhyaMember

Threads:
    I prefer buying those Mobile Wifi Hotspots which also double up as a power bank. These are great for travelers. When you are home, you can connect all of your devices to the same WiFi network with the help of the Mobile Hotspot device. When I move out I carry the Mobile Hotspot and I get free WiFi wherever I go. This way I get to carry A Powerbank and also save money on my Phone bills plus get internet everywhere I go.